Chipotle

I felt movement around my body and heard a muffled voice say things.

"Wake up, wake up." The voice now became clear and I already knew who it came from, my boyfriend Alex.

"Come on babygirl." I felt him shook me again wanting me to wake up, but I was to tired so I tried to sleep again only to be awoken by Alex his hot breath in my neck, sucking the skin making sure to leave a hickey.

I moaned softly letting him know I'm awake. I pushed his face away and covered my head with the blanket trying to go back to sleep.

"Y/N" Alex whispered in my ear as he tilted the blanket.

I stretched my arm to reach my phone on the night stand and saw on the clock that it was 10:45, I sighed and put my phone back wondering why he is up so early on a Saturday. I putted my phone back down and turned to look at Alex.

"Good Morning sunshine, how did you sleep." Alex said with a smile on his face.

"Why are you up so early." I said with a straight face not answering his question.

"Because I wanted to spent time with my beautiful princess."

"Okay...and now the truth Alexander."

"Okay, Okay I'm hungry and I want food."

"Oh and you had to wake me up for that?" I asked not totally understanding why he woke me up while the kitchen is downstairs.

"Yeah, so let's go."

"What do you mean let's go?"

"Get dressed babe we're going to get some good ass food." Alex said convinced I was going to join him while I'd rather stay in bed and eat my cornflakes.

"Where are we going." I asked unamused.

"You'll see, get your pretty ass up so we can eat." I laughed at his choice of words and gave in. I got up searching for clothes to wear in my closet, not wanting to dress up. I just took my sweatpants and sweatshirt going to the bathroom to change.

When I came back into our shared bedroom I saw Alex fully dressed sitting on the bed with his leather jacket on and a hat. While I'm standing in front of him with my sweatpants and my messy bun.

"You look beautiful." Alex said with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Oh shut up, just be happy that I'm coming with you, where are we going anyway?"

"You'll see." He said with the same cheeky grin.

I nodded following him downstairs to the garage where his car was parked.

Once we got in his car he turned on the engine and started to drive. Where? I have no idea.

We stopped at the parking lot of the mall and we got out. I thought we were going to Ihop for pancakes or waffles  cause that's what normal people eat for breakfast.

But as we walked past Ihop I got a little confused. But that confusion quickly faded away as we stopped in front of Chipotle.

The place where not normal people like Alex go for breakfast.

"Alex what are we doing here, aren't we suppose to eat breakfast first." I said confused.

Alex opened the door and held it for me while telling that there are breakfast burritos now. I laughed a little and walked to the register ready to order 2 breakfast burritos. But before I could speak Alex came and did it for me.

"Can we have 2 breakfast burritos and 2 bottles of water....and a soft flower taco and a salad." Alex spoke with a grin on his face, whispering the last part while he paid for our food. I just giggled and looked at the boy I fell in love with.

After about 4 minutes of waiting our food was ready. Alex took the bags and started to walk to his car with me by his side.

I could see how hungry he was, cause he was driving way over the speed limit. This boy huh, he would rather get a ticket for driving to fast than that he has to wait a couple seconds longer to eat. I softly giggled at my own thoughts making Alex look my way.

"What's so funny." He said turning his head back to the road.

"Uhh, nothing just feeling myself." I smiled at him.

"Okay"

10 minutes later we arrived at our house. As I opened the front door into our house I walked inside and took of my shoes and went to wash my hands, Alex on the other hand sprinted towards the kitchen not even taking his hat of, with the bag of Chipotle ready to attack.

I sat across the table where he placed my breakfast burrito and took a bite of this amazing meal. I looked up from my burrito and saw Alex smiling at me with his eyes closed.

I let out a small laugh at the sight of my weird boyfriend, asking myself how I found this guy.

He took a big bite of his burrito and heard him moan while closing his eyes.

"OH LORD. I love chipotle. I love life. Love you god." Alex said totally on another planet.

Alex opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you to Alex."

A/N: YeeY my second imagine. I've never been to Chipotle so i don't really know how it goes around there, but I hope I was close enough. Further no hate for the people who eat Chipotle as breakfast, cause boy, sometimes my breakfast is McDonalds.
XOXO YA GIRL CANDY