Netflix and Chill {Smut}

It was Friday night and that meant movie night for my best friend, Alex and I. I brought the food and he took care of the movie, that's how we've always done it as long as I can remember.

Alex and I were sitting on the couch in his living room, waiting for the movie to start. The lucky one starring Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling.

Half way trough the movie I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I laid my head down on Alex' lap, my mind slowly drifting away. But before I could close my eyes I heard a loud scream, that made me open my eyes. I looked up at the screen and saw an intense sex scene.

I decided to ignore it and tried to sleep again. That's when I felt something hard under my head, I shot up from Alex his lap and looked at him. He gave my a puzzled look, he then looked towards the television that still was playing the sex scene, he then looked down at his pants and up to me.

I broke out in laughter as I saw Alex his growing bulge through his pants. He quickly took a pillow to hide his hardened member, which just made me laugh harder.

"Come on Y/N, you know I can't do anything about it." Alex said as his cheeks were getting a darker shade.

"I know, I know just go and fix it." I said trying hard to hold back my laughter.

"Well you can fix it for me." Alex said winking at me in a cheesy way.

I felt my cheeks heat up and just giggled a little. I punched his right arm playfully assuming he was kidding. He always made this kinda jokes, but when I looked into his eyes I couldn't see anything but lust.

I never thought of Alex that way, cause I mean like we've been best friends since kindergarten and I never felt something stronger for him than friendship. But on the other hand I haven't had sex in like 2 months so you know what, why not? But Alex is my best friend and that would fuck a lot of things up.

"Y/N." Alex spoke looking direct into my eyes, lifting his eyebrow still waiting for an answer.

"Fuck it." I whispered before I smashed my lips against his.

It was a long, sweet kiss. His soft, plump lips perfectly fitting into mine. He grabbed my waist with his large hands pulling me closer. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" Alex asked, when he slightly pulled away, our faces only a inch away from each other.

"Hmm?" I hummed lost in the moment, not knowing how to react to what just happened.

"You've been driving me fucking insane." Alex said before his lips made contact with mine again, licking my lower lip asking for entrance that I gladly gave.

Alex moaned when my hands went down to his pants, palming the still growing bulge through his trousers. Before we got to the part where we started to take our clothes off, Alex stopped me by pulling away, smiling as our eyes met again. "I think it's better if we take this upstairs."

I nodded in agreement before we both got up from the couch, making our way to the stairs. As we reached the first floor of his house we locked lips again as our clothes got taken off along the way. As we got to his bedroom we only got our underwear on.

Alex pulled away and looked down at my body, biting his lip. "Never thought I would see this side of you, you're beautiful."

I chuckled softly, putting my hand against his chest. "You don't look bad yourself, Alex." I told him, smiling before leaning in again. Alex gladly kissed me back before moving his hands to my back, unhooking my bra. He took it off, letting it fall on his floor, before we slowly moved towards his bed, laying me down on my back.

He moved down to my panties, rubbing my clit through my laced panties. A rushed breath left my mouth in reaction to his sudden action. I heard a soft chuckle coming from him, before he slid my panties down my legs, my lower half now completely exposed.

I felt his tongue teasingly move along my entrance, making me gasp. My hands reached for his dark locks, grabbing them tightly. Alex grabbed the side of my thighs with his large hands, keeping them still since I wasn't able to. He placed his plump lips around my clit, sucking it roughly. A soft moan escaped my lips while my eyes automatically closed as he started to roll his tongue, making shivers go down my spine. It just felt that good.

"Fuck, keep doing that." I begged and just like I told him he repeated the movement with his tongue.

"You like that, princess?" He asked, his lips vibrating against my clit, making me moan. He chuckled, before replacing his lips for his fingers, starting to rub onto clit, the same sensation coming back to my abdomen.

This time I moaned louder as a sudden rush of pleasure shot through my body, telling me my orgasm was slowly approaching. I heard Alex chuckled as he left a trail of wet kisses behind on my inner thigh. "I'll take that as a yes." He responded cockily, picking up his pace, rubbing much faster and much more aggressive.

My breathing became much quicker as I felt how the adrenaline spread through my body, making my heart raise. "Alex. . ." I whimpered through my pants, letting him know I was close to my high.

He moved his body higher up his bed, his body hovering over mine. He brushed his lips against mine while his hot breath touched my face. My hands found their way to his muscled back, digging my finger nails into his skin.

"Y/N, open your eyes. I want to see them, baby." He whispered.

My eyes fluttered open in response to his request, looking into his chocolate brown eyes as he stared back into mine. I buried my head deeper into his mattress, while my started shaking from the intense feeling. My back arched, my hips, now,  touching Alex', making a soft groan escape his lips. My eyes rolled slightly back as I reached my orgasm, a strong overwhelming feeling released itself  in my body.

I looked back into his eyes, while the sound of my panting filled the silence of the room. I chuckled softly, trying to catch my breath. Alex smiled and shook his head as he pulled his hand away from my core. "What?" He asked, not knowing why I was laughing.

"Nothing, just a little surprised this happened. I never thought we would. . . You know." I explained, chuckling afterwards from the nerves that were terrorizing my brain. Alex chuckled softly, his gaze going down to my lips, before looking back up into my eyes. "I actually wanted to this for a very long time, I just didn't expect you to make the first move."

"Well, what do you want us to be now?" I asked.

He licked his lips, looking back down at my lips. "More. . ."

I giggled and nodded. "Lets try being more then." I said, before crashing my lips back against his.