HGZGFV ZMW UOHS YZXPH

A/N: hello there how are you?I'm fine thank you.

«»«»«»«»«»«»

⌚⌚⌚

💵💵💵
When I went to the room I said,
"What did I miss?"

I didn't know that it was something this big!

They just rambled on and on about some brunette finding bill cipher and according to goober he looked like him, and according to Mabel he looked real fancy and dapper, and according to sixer he was definitely a demon.

I sat down on my yellow chair...this is a lot to take in and I still can't get Ford's horrified look and mabel's shocked expression just this morning when they came back with the unicorn hair.

Should I tell them?

I think I should.

"Sixer,sweetie,goober"I said trying to cheer them up.Mabel gave a loud laugh, Dipper gave an annoyed look and ford was just standing there with a confused look.

"I have to tell you something,"

They stayed quiet signaling me to go on.

"When I went to find things to use for my new attractions with soos we found the statue of bill cipher"

Flashback 🕛🕛🕛
"Woah! Isn't This the triangle dude?"soos asked

"Soos if you touched that thing your fired!"I said point to the statue.

Soos stayed quiet till ,"NO REGRETS!" then he held the statues hand

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Nothing happened I gave a sigh of relief .

"Well at least nothing happened "he spoke to soon.

Just then the statue had a firm grip on soos.

"Ahhh! Um Mr. Pines?!"
He said looking terrified.

I tried pulling him out but it still had a firm grip.

"Soos I need you to work with me"he nodded at response then I had a firm hold of soos"on the count of 3..1...2...3!"

I finally got him out of the statues grip but soos brought out someone else.

FLASHBACK OVER

💵💵💵
I looked back at them waiting for their response.

Dipper had his paranoid look on his face,mabel was looking down on the floor so no one could see her face.

"Its alright at least you got soos out of his hold"ford said giving me a reassuring smile.

"But that's not all..."I said continuing the story.

FLASHBACK AGAIN 🕛🕛🕛

There was a sound of stones crumbling on the floor.

When I looked up I met face to face with a blond boy around his years of 14.

He has blond messy hair and the half bottom Brown,something Mabel would like.he is wearing a white dress shirt under a neon blue sweater vest.he also wore black jeans and brown boots.he has tan skin and is wearing an eye patch over his left eye.