WVNLMH ZMW GSVR KOZMH

A/N:again the title is atbash and POV is emoji or ceasars also theres a little code here for you guys to solve....

Dont forget to comment!

PS.its still a rewind

~~~~~
⌚⌚⌚

🌲🌲🌲
I woke up to a ray of sunshine on my face and i wasnt talkin bout mabes...

I saw the triangular window open.I went to the window and saw gompers gomping grass...great uncle ford coming back from one of his myster hunts...and mabel trailing right behind him!?

How long was i asleep!?

I looked at my bedside clock and saw it was already pass noon... what the? I didn't even dreamt of anything last night something weird was going on but on the bright side i feel great and energized!

At the corner of my eye i saw a note.

It said,
'Dear Sir Dippingsauce,
Hey dip wat chu doin?you're probably still sleeping but its okay i woke up 9,weird huh?anyways me and gruncle ford will be getting some unicorn hair and if we're lucky maybe some gold!also we're out of cereal but i made some breakfast nachos!

PS. THE DIP'S AT THE FRIDGE

★LADY MABELTON'

Well better get my breakfast nachos while there cold...

📔📔📔
Is this possible!?

I was in my lab doing researches on what just happened.I have my journal 1 in my hands and began to search something about the cipher wheel.

After a while i finally found the page,

That little,good for nothing liar! he said he had mistaken his possession!the symbols were to far apart!and how was he still alive!?

Just then i heard the elevator made a 'ding' sound as it opened there was mabel.

"So have you figured it out yet?"i dont get it how was she still smiling? She was just possessed just 30 minuets ago?!

"Mabel are you okay?! Are you still there!? How are you still smiling after the incident!?"i asked going for the duplicate of the memory gun.

"Gruncle ford,its still me,mabel.I'm smiling because i know that you know what exactly happened"my niece said looking at me worryingly.

I sat back on my chair hands on my face sighing.
"I actually haven't found out how it happened"I said while looking at the cipher wheel again.