Wish

"W-what'd you mean Hinami's not here?" You asked with a shaky voice, your skin turned cold. You've seen her in the cafe so many times. You've even spoken to her. Did you? You couldn't recall a single conversation you'd held with Hinami.

Ayato's eyes turned teary, what's happened to you? "(Y/N), she was never here. She's with Aogiri, they agreed to care for her..."

"But... but this entire time," your eyes darted around, Yomo and Touka were watching from around the corner; Kaneki was nowhere to be seen. You didn't make eye contact with the purple-hairs Ghoul in front of you.

"You wanted to spend time with her and not me." Your voice cracked as tears sprung forth once more, "you avoided me."

Ayato's grip hardened and he clenched his jaw, his voice was slightly venomous. "We spent so much time together here, (Y/N), do you not remember any of it?" All the sweet memories made in the cafe with him, and you couldn't recall any of them?

"What are you talking about?" You asked, heart palpitating wildly.

"I kissed you so many times yesterday. I held your hand and hugged you a countless number of times." Ayato sounded sad, "can't you remember even one of those times?"
--
Suddenly the still and tense atmosphere was broken by a loud laughter.

Ayato was stunned, why were you laughing?

"(Y/N) doesn't remember anything but it was me the entire time," Atsuko said, the voice was (Y/N)'s and so was the body but it wasn't you.

"What the hell are you talking about, (Y/N)?" Ayato pleaded for you to stop joking, it wasn't funny!

Atsuko slapped the Ghoul across the cheek, "don't you understand, mutt? I am not (Y/N) (L/N). I am Atsuko Sakurai and I want to get rid of (Y/N) (L/N)."

"(Y/N)?" Kaneki's voice came from around the corner, he suddenly appeared from behind Touka and Yomo.

Atsuko skipped over to him, leaving behind her a stunned and heartbroken Ayato Kirishima.

"I'm not (Y/N)," Atsuko cooed, grabbing Kaneki and leaning into him. "I'm Atsuko, remember me, Haise?"

"What the f-" Touka growled as Yomo held her back.

Everything was a mess but at that moment, everyone else had one wish: for you to return and for Atsuko to never appear again.