Should I go?

''Um Dre I don't even know what to say. I don't think I can do that.'' I shook my head.

''Baby please. I miss you so much and I just wanna see your face again. I fuckin miss you Chel'le!'' He said sobbing.

I sighed again. ''I miss you too but I really don't know if I wanna come see you yet. I just don't think I can.''

He sniffled and let out a huge sigh. ''Can you at least think about it first?''

''Okay fine Dre, I'll think about it but don't be calling here everyday asking me if I made up my mind. If I come up there then you got your answer.'' I told him.

''Aight well I gotta go now baby. I love you.''

''Mhm, love you too. Bye now.'' I quickly hung up on him and put the phone back on the hook.

For the next few weeks I'm gonna be doing some hard thinking...

Friday October 1st, 1990

-Compton City Jail-

Dre,

I only been in here for a month and I already wanna go home. I miss Chel'le so much and I feel so bad for everything that I did to hurt her. I don't want people to look at me as a monster because that's not what I am. I wasn't even sober when I did all that. I don't even remember doing any of that shit and everybody makes mistakes so who the fuck has any right to judge me?

"Andre you have a visitor." The police officer said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Who?" I asked hoping that it was my baby Chel'le.

"Bring your ass up front and you'll find out nigger!" He spat.

"You better watch yo muthafuckin mouth, cracker!" I spat back.

"And you better shut the fuck up before I tell your visitor to leave." He threatened.

"Yea whatever muthafucka." I waved his ass off, then he opened my cell, handcuffed me and walked me to the front.

And to my surprise it was Chel'le. I didn't think she was gonna come after everything I did.

"You got 5 minutes to talk then it's back to your cell." He said before walking away.

"I didn't think you was gonna come see me." I said sitting down across from her.

She sighed. "Neither did I, even though you did me dirty I still love you and I just couldn't go another day without seeing your face, I missed you Dre."

I smiled at her. "I missed you more baby. How you been doing?" I asked placing my hand on top of her's.

"Alright, I'm working now and Drea will be home soon." She told me.

"That's good. Where you working at?"

"Me and Quinn got hired at Tina's."

"Oh ya'll doing hair now huh? But who gon be watching Drea when she get out the hospital?"

"My mom, we made up last month."

"Wow that's great baby. I'm happy to hear that."

She smiled. "Thanks Dre."

"Your welcome baby. I missed seeing that pretty smile of yours." I said caressing her cheek with my thumb.

She giggled and blushed. "Dre stop it. Your making me blush."