Redney 8

Third person

It had been a few days since Barney had checked his mail. So when he went to go check it, sitting inside was his plane tickets. He smiled then went to get ready for the flight.
Meanwhile Red was sitting in his hospital bed bored as hell, he had not talked to Barney for 3 days and honestly he missed him a lot. Little did Red know that Barney would arrive at the hospital in under 10 minutes.

Barney' POV
When I finally got off the plane I called an Uber and waited. Once it was there I went to the hotel that I had booked.  I dropped off all my stuff then headed off to the hospital.

Red' POV
I was alone in my room fading in and out of consciousness until finally I get too sleep.
20 minutes later
I woke up to a knocking at my door I figured it was the doctor so I yelled for them to come in. In walked The doctor, but before he went inside he whispered motioned for a person to stay out there. "You have a visited Red." Said the doctor, "Do you think that you can have someone come in right now?" He asked me. I nodded then the doctor motions for someone to come inside.

OH SHIT WADDUP ITS ANOTHER CHAPTER BOIIII. YE anyways this story will probably be one more chapter and sorry for the WAIT school has been a real bitch lately 😖😖
BAIIIII
-Cas