Redney 7

Red' POV
Barney had asked the doctor if he could have my number, he said yes so that's why we are texting right now.

(Messages Red is bold, Barney is italics)

"Hey what's up?"
"Nothing much you?"
"Just waiting to see you."

Third person

Red felt himself blush as he typed the last sentence out.
But what he didn't know was so did Barney. They where smiling so much that there cheeks hurt like hell. (In a loving painful way)

Barney' POV

I had decided that I was going to make a surprise visit to Red, so I booked plane tickets because the doctors had told me the hospital was in Florida.
The tickets would cost me in the mail soon and I couldn't wait.

Red' POV

The doctor had given me some tests and said that I would be out soon. But for now I was still in the hospital. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table. I played games for awhile until I got a text from Barney.
(Barney italics Red bold)

HAIII
SUP
Nothing just trolling online
Lol your great
Aww thanks babe

I freak out instantly at his text. And blushed madly, and trying to keep from screeching loudly.
I hear a knock at the door, I put my phone down then yell for the person to come inside. A blond nurse came in with a plate of food. She hands it too with a smile, then goes on her way again.
After yelling a thank you to her I dig into my food. Even though it was hospital food and not that good, I still have to eat right.

NEXT DAY
Barney' POV

I got up then got dressed, and headed to where I revive mail. I got a bill and a letter from the bank. "Damnit" I say to myself before going back to the house to get ready for work that day.

Sorry for not updating in a while FREAKING school man. Anyways what's up PEOPLES WOO WOO IM BACK PARTY TIME, lol ok no party then whatever.

-Cas