Redney 5

Redney 5

I opened my heavy eye lids to see all black. I had been laying on the ground so I slowly got up. I started to glitch more and more, it started to hurt like hell. It felt awful, I grabbed my head and fell to my knees practically begging for it to stop. Before blacking out again I heard a robotic voice say "rejecting program."

Barney' POV

I was freaking out about Red, he all of a sudden disappeared then my game glitches out and crashes the TV.
"Shit!!" I yelled at the TV. I went to the TV the try and fix it. After 20 minutes it finally was working properly again. I smiled a bit then turned on hell fire and went to look for Red. I looked for hours and still hadn't managed to find him. I sighed In defeat before turning the game of and going home because my shift was over.

The next day

Barney' POV
I woke up stressed from what happened last night, but I still carried on to get ready for work.
After I finished I drove to Skymedia and went immediately to the games room. Today's objective: Find Red, wherever he may be.
I sat down on the couch and turned on the game. I was waiting for it to load when my cell phone started to ring. I grabbed it from out of my pocket and pressed the accept call button. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hello, this is the westbourgh united hospital and we have a patient named Michael Steves that would like to see you. I almost fainted when i heard the name.

OHHHH Why is Red out of the game. Anyways I think I might be able to update like every day now so that good 😁😁

Stay strong be safe
-Cas