Redney 3

Three hours later (in Reds POV)
I head up to the main screen where I usually see Barney. I get there and see Adam, he looked upset. I don't think he could see me yet, do I called out his name. "Who was that?" he asked whipping his tears away frantically. "Hey." I said turning the TV (which was off) On. "Oh hey Red." He waved back to me. "Are you all right?" I asked concerned. "No not really.", (Same though lol) he said. "What is it?" I asked sitting cross legged on the ground. "Well for starters." Said Adam, "Me and my girl friend Alesa, well we are engaged, But Anyways.... we split up, and she took My son Mason. I love that kid so much but I don't know what to do.", "alright umm, why don't I search the web it could help you." I said.

I searched the internet which was connected to my Brain, which is pretty useful in situations like this.
I found a page about marriage problems, on it was a page for a local marriage counsellor. I pulled up the page so Adam could see it. "I found this." I said showing it to him. He reads all of it then shrugs. "I could call Alesa and see if she agrees.", "Thanks for your help Red" he says with a smile. "No problem dude." I said smiling back.

Adam left. Then I turned off the TV and went to where I sleep.

Barney' POV

I woke up that morning with a raging headache. Of course today had to be the day to get one. I went over to the medicine cabinets And grabbed some Advil. Going to the kitchen for some water to wash down the pills. I ran into my roommate Nick (SGCBarbarian)
"You felling ok." He asked me, Putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah. Just a headache." I replied. Nick grabbed a glass then filled it with water handing it to me.
"Here take this with the pills." He said. I grabbed it then downed the pills in one gulp. I started to feel better so I got ready for work.
~after the readying for work is done~

I grabbed my car keys then got into my car. I get to my work place ~the skymedia~
About 20 minutes later.
I get out of my car then take everything that I needed out of my car and went into work.

That chapter kinda sucked sorry about that guys but also poor Adam, I hope he gets that thing with Alesa figured out (in the story of course because they got back together already in real life)

Anyways thanks to all of you who have stayed with me so far :)

Love you guys 💖❤️💖❤️

-Cas