Redney Part 2

Just thought I should let you guys know that. 1: this story will not be very long. And 2: I am going to be writing a Destiel One-Shot book.
And that's it for now guys.
See you all later 💖💖❤️❤️👋👋🍀🍀

-Cas

Reds POV I never thought me and Barney would be friends because he was afraid of me, but now I he never leaves my side. Life is not so lonely anymore, you see I'm the only program in the whole game that has feelings and actually talks to humans, so I never had anyone to talk to anyone before.
"Red are you ok" ? Asked Barney from his spot at the couch. "Yeah just thinking about stuff" I said to him. "Red can I ask you something" said Barney. "Sure why not" I said looking at him. "How are you able to talk to me and how did you get in the game". I don't know how I can talk to you,but I think it has something to do with the fact that the devs of the game messed up my program I said to him. " what do you mean program". "Yes Barney I was a program but I got screwed up somehow and here I am". "Cool we'll should go" said Barney. "Oh but first said Barney I need your advice on something". "Sure I said I can connect to the Internet to help as well . "Well their is this person not naming them, but I feel really strange when im with them, they make me smile and laugh like no one ever has before. "Maybe your in love with them" I said with regret in my voice. "Maybe Barney said but I should probably get going". "Bye Barney" I waved to him. Why? I thought as he left.