Redney

Barney' POV

"So today we're going to be playing hell fire a new game by Anssie productions" I said as I held up the game. "Not sponsored by the way" I said as I put the game in the Xbox. It went to the loading screen immediately. This game is like abnormally fast I thought while waiting for it to load.
After a minute it finished loading.
"Ok guys" I'm going to make a new file so that I'm not cheating" I said clicking new game.  A screen with a character popped up it looked just like me. "Holy crap that looks just like me" I said in surprise. "Ok then I said to the Camara that's a bit scary".
A sign with are you ready to play popped up I pressed the A button.
(Which means yes)  a second later my Camara started making some weird sounds. "What the hell" I said as I got up to check on them. The cameras all had fuzzy stuff on them and stopped recording. I pressed the record button but nothing happened. "That's annoying" I said sighing. "I guess I'll have to use another Camara. I went to my office to get back my vlog Camara and returned moments later to the recording recording room. I set the Camara and a micro phone up and turned back to the T.V., on it was a bunch of symbols. "Are you kidding me" I said annoyed and going to the back of the TV. "Hello Barney" said a voice from the TV. Scarring the crap out of me. On the TV was a man with ginger hair, a white shirt, light brown pants, and white shoes. I never put my name into the game I thought trying to turn off the TV, I couldn't even turn it off. "Oh shit" I said as the guy looked at me weirdly. "What are you" I said it to the TV. "My name is RedVacktor, but my real name is Michael Steves". "I must be dreaming because you can not be talking to me right now". " this is not a dream Barney" said Red looking at me. " i got up from the ground and went to where the  TV was plugged in, pulling the plug from the wall the TV then turned off. "Phew" I said as I wiped some sweat off my forhead.

DAYS LATER

Adam' POV (or skydoesminecraft if you prefer)

Barneys been acting weird all week, he refused to upload any of the new game hell fire, and doesn't go near the room with XBOX at all, so today I figured I would go see what's going on.  "Barney" I yelled into the office. "Yup" said Barney as he came into my office.
I got up and shut the door, " barney I b said in a serious tone what's been going on lately you've been avoiding the one studio and you won't record hell fire. Barney looked horrified at the question. "Nothing is going on" he said looking down at his lap. "Barney you are a terrible liar" I said putting my hand on his shoulder, "but seriously what's wrong". "Fine I'll tell you but do you promise not to call me crazy or tell anyone else about this" said Barney. I promise I'll tell no one and I'll believe whatever's happening here. "Here fallow me" said Barney getting out of old ending the door and going to the XBOX room. "You seem fine now why are you not freaking out like you did when we asked you to record in here" I asked. Barney grabbed Hell fire which was conveniently sitting out all ready and popped it into the XBOX. The game turned on faster then it did when we played it. It went to the file screen and both of ours were gone and instead of one of the main characters at the start there was a red headed guy standing there. "Is this like some weird Easter egg you found online" I said to Barney, because it's not funny. "This is not an Easter egg" said Barney, "the last time I played this game this guy named Red was in the game and I couldn't even turn off the TV, I had to unplug the whole thing out for it to go off. "Oh" I said with my mouth open in surprise. "And the first time I played it" continued Barney, my camara stopped recording and it had weird symbols on them, so i went to my office to get the vlogging Camara and then I came back to the Tv with the symbols on it, I went to the back of the TV to see what the problem was and in the middle of looking at the cords the red guy came on screen and started to talk to me.
"Hello sky and Barney" said Red. "Holy shit" said Adam with a look of suprise on his face. "See I told you" I said to Adam. "Umm hello"? Said Adam. "Hello Adam said red, you are Barney's boss right"? He said. "Yeah said Adam, why"? "Just making sure I was right" said red. "We have to go" said Adam grabbing my arm and leading me to the door. "Goodbye" said red as the TV turned off.

5 MONTHS LATER (this is in third person ok)

Barney had started hell fire because of the popular demand, and after all the recordings he would talk to red on account of not being scared of him anymore. They are now best friends and Barney got hell fire pocket edition on his phone just to talk to him. (Pretend it's like minecraft and has a pocket version on phones ok) eventually red fell in love with him but he never told Barney.