Chapter 4: We can do it

Natsu p.o.v.

Lucy is covered in cuts and bruises. She has blood all over her clothes. She looks as if it's a battle standing up. What did this creep do to her? I would turn him to a pile of ash if Lucy didn't tell me not to get involved. Lucy calls Gemini and he turns into her. They start a spell I have never seen before. I can't hear anything. I'm too focused on Lucy. Everything around her and Gemini goes black with gold specks, like the starry night. There are planets surrounding her they all start to swirl and then go straight for Zeke. I see him fall straight for the ground, he isn't dead. Just hurt, for a long time he will be. I look over to see Lucy falling to the ground eyes closed. She doesn't seem to be moving. I run for her, when Zeke get up.

"Weakling. You can't even defeat me!" Zeke screams at Lucy.

"Wendy, get to Lucy, she needs immediate help!" I say holding back tears. She runs over and starts healing Lucy. I go over to Zeke. We start battling it out. "Take it back."

"Take what back? When I said how weak she is? Can I not tell the truth anymore?" Zeke laughs.

"Lucy is NOT weak, if anyone is then it's you! You can't take the truth. Lucy is stronger than you can ever be!"

"Oh? I believe that someone from YOUR guild wanted her gone. If she is not weak then why would none of you want her?" Zeke says before casting a powerful spell. I can feel so much magic energy in this strike. More than any of us can handle, except maybe Erza. As soon as I realize this, she comes forward in her armor blocking the spell. It starts to tear the armor apart, all her energy was drained. She has a few scrapes and bruises, she was fine.

"Erza, thank you," I was so close to crying.

"Your welcome. I won't be anymore help. For now I need to rest. She says before going next to Lucy.

"Where were we, oh ya I'm about to kill you! WHo would even ask you to do such a terrible thing?" I practically spit fire at him.

"Who you ask, why don't you come out already, Levy." That's when we all stop. We hear some psycho maniac laughing.

"It can't be MY Levy." I hear Gajeel say. When She comes out everything is different about her. Levy is wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a red bra, She has red heels on and red streaks in her hair. One thing is right, and it's that that isn't our Levy. Our Levy smells like books and freshly mowed grass. This Levy smells horribly of perfume.

"Gajeel, Gray, go knock some sense into Levy. I got this guy."

"Okay, Gray stand down for a bit, I got this." I hear Gajeel tell Gray.

"Zeke it's just me and you now. Be ready to settle this once and for all."

"If you wish for an early death than who am I to try and stop you. Infact I'll help by killing you."

"You wish you could."

Lucy p.o.v.

I open my eyes to see Wendy healing me. I feel pain all over my body. I turn my head to see Natsu fighting Zeke. I see Erza laying down and Gajeel and Gray fighting Levy. My eyes practically pop out of my head. Levy looks so odd, nothing like her normal self. She looks almost pure evil, her hair is still blue. That must mean something, if she was completely gone her hair would be different. I start to stand up, but Wendy tries to stop me.

"Lucy you need to rest, please listen to me. You're going to die if you keep this up."

"I don't care... I'm going... to save... Levy." I say through tears and pain.

"No, lay back down. The guys got this!" She says more sternly. I keep ignoring her and stand up. Happy walks forward crying

"Please Lucy, don't do this. You have done enough." He cries.

"I have to save Levy. You and Natsu would do the same for me, even she would."

"She is the one who told him to come get you."

"No, Levy is not, that Levy did. I'm going to help her. I will save her."

"Please don't do this."

I start walking over to her. Ignoring Wendy and Happy selling me to come back. I will save her, I will not let her become evil. I won't let Gajeel fight her, nor Gray. I get closer and the more wind there is. She must have made enchantment for no one to pass without a struggle. I struggle more than anyone else would. So much pain, but I don't care I will get to her on time.

"Levy Mcgarden can you hear me?" I scream as I get through.

"Lucy what are you doing here? You should be resting. We can handle this by ourselves." Gray yells at me.

"No, you can't. You guys need my help. No matter what you say I am right. Gajeel won't hit her, and he won't let you. So we can try to get through to her this way." Gajeel looks so sad, "I'm going to start, then Gajeel, and Gray you can go last. Levy, it's me, your best friend Lucy. I know you can hear me. I know you didn't do anything. You are innocent. I forgive you, please come back to us." I realize that I'm crying. I don't care though. I will get to her.

"Levy, I know that the first time I meet you I was a different person, but over time that person has died. He is gone, now there is this person. The one who loves you more than anything else. The one that will die for you, over and over again. Please don't leave me to become that person again. I love you." Gajeel is crying, but that must have gotten to her. Levy is now being surrounded by light. When the light is gone, we have our Levy back. She is still in the same clothes, but she is crying. Her hair no longer has any red in it. I need to go help Natsu. He won't be able to defeat Zeke on his own. He needs my help. He doesn't look seriously hurt, but he still isn't looking well. I try to run, but I can barely walk right now. I stumble forward and almost fall multiple times. I keep going because Natsu needs me. I will not give up, even if it is the last thing that I do.