charlie imagine (dont know what to call it)

First off guys i have officially released my trevor book the first proper chapter will be up by the end of tomorrow i promise and here goes i dont think ive done a charlie one yet

Your p.o.v

Today im was planning on heading over to spend the day with the boys i have known them all for awhile now sean the longest as i knew him about three years before he started the band and ive know the other four for around 5 months.
I love them all dearly now and i have become close to them all but theres one of them who i seemed to have clicked with more than the others and thats charlie. I dont know what it is but theres something about him, we seemed to click as soon as we met. We do spend a lot of time together and we do get quite close and i know the other boys make jokes behind my back about us two being a thing and it doesnt necessarily bother me i just i dont see it happening because char just sees me as a new best friend. But im not gonna dwel on what isnt gonna happen and im gonna accept the way that things are.
I finally clear my head of thoughts about charlie and after i have got ready (wearing black Converse, black ripped skinny jeans and a grey nirvana crop top with a red and black flannel over the top which may or may not be charlies) i head out to their house which is about a ten minute walk from mine. As im walking down the road i think about what the day could hold movies food and lots of laughs and maybe a few chaz cuddles but lets not focus on that.
I finally arrive at the house and knock on the door once and im not even stood there 20 seconds before the door is opened and i am embraced in a tight hug, without even seeing the person i can tell its gabe from the hug itself.
"Hey my little cutey how you doing?" Gabe laughs as we walk in to the house.
"Good what about you?" You question him as you walk into the living room where all the boys are lounging around playin xbox.
"Guys y/n is here" gabe announced as he walked infront of you.
"Hey gu.." you were cut off by charlie tackling you into a hug making you both fall on the sofa.
"Y/nnnnnnn i missed you" he says still squishing you.
"Yeah i missed you too boo but youre gonna have to get off me before i stop breathing" you chuckle as he finally gets off of you and pulls you up with him. For a moment you just stare at each other before sean coughs breaking the silence that had fallen upon the room.
"Right love birds im sorry to ruin the moment but its his go on the game and im not waiting any longer and y/n you need to come give your best friend a hug" sean explains not moving from his seat but opening his arms for a hug so brushing off the comment he made you ran and jumped on top of him causing him to make a loud huffing sound.
"Nice to see you again blondie" you say while messing up his hair. "And how are my two favourite americans" you say asking the two lads that were concentrated on the game that char has now joined. "Good" "fine" they both say "wow guys great answers nice how much thought you put into your respnses love you too" you laugh and just talk to sean and gabe.
After about an hour of you three catching up and the other three losers arguing over the game you all decided to settle down with movies and films.
"Right ive ordered the pizza should be here in twenty" charlie says walking in to join the 5 of you in the living room. Liam was sat on the chair by himself and gabe and sean were on one sofa which trevor who is sat at the dvd player will later join and youre currently sitting alone under the blanket waiting for charlie to join.
"What film are we having first then guys" trevor ask looking through what you have.
"Lets watch the purge" charlie yells as he sits next to you taking your blanket and lying down with it on him leaving you alone and cold.
"CHARLIE JONES PISS OFF AND GIVE ME MY BLANKET" you yell at him slapping his arm but instead of giving you the blanket back he just pulled you down into his arms and under the blanket. You dont fight him to get out of his arms because why would you. If youre honest with youself you like him a lot but youre not gonna let that ruin what you have. As trevor finally puts the film on and heads to the door as the bell just rang signaling the pizza has arrived you could feel the boys eyes on you and you knew charlie could to because as you became more uncomfortable with the stares he tightened his grip that he had on you making you feel at home in his arms.

After the film had finshed and the boys were sorting out a second film you decide to go get a drink and escape what had now become an awkward atmosphere. "Hey guys im getting a drink does anyone else want one? " you ask removing yourself from charlies arms and he gives you a weird look notcing you acting definitely to normal. Just after asking the question you hear four yes's from the boys. As you exit  the room you hear someone following you.
As you get to the cupboard and reach up to get the cups out two arms wrap around you pulling you down and turning you to face the person.
"Hey babe whats wrong?" Your heart skipping a little at the nick name, charlie asks while being very close to your face. "Is it the boys because we both know the jokes theyre making but we know its not true so its fine let them think what they want to" and thats when it hits you you really are just friends and a little bit of you breaks inside.
"Yeah i guess its just i dont know" you say knowing you should just get it off of your chest.
"Whats wrong what is it if its Not the jokes come on tell me" he says still with his arms on your waist
" right im gonna just say it before it goes too far but Charlie the jokes hurt because i want it to be true but after hearing you say that just i know its not happening for sure and thats fine but i just needed to let this out im sorry" you say trying to escape his grip but before you could get out of his hands he leans down and kisses you. At first You are in shock but then you realise whats going on and begin to kiss back. You kiss for what seems like forever when you break apart finally for air and charlie leans his forhead against yours. "I am so bloody happy you dont understand how long ive wanted to do that" he says placing another small kiss on your lips. You cant manage to put any words together so you just stand there in his arms smiling like an idiot.
"So this is the reason weve been waiting almost 10 minutes for a drink" liam chuckles seeing the sight infront of him as he walks in the room "gabe you were right i owe you mate" he laughs taking the cups and the bottle of pop out with him. " atleast they have a legitimate reason to make jokes now" charlie says taking your hand and leading you back into the room to watch lets be cops which was the next film the boys decided on.
"Bloody took you long enough to do this weve all been waiting for you to make your move mate gald you finally did it" sean says and the rest of the boys laugh along.
They may be making jokes still but at least you can say that the charlie jones is your boyfriend.

Hey guys this is very shit i know im very sorry but it was rushed and i wrote this at 3 am but again feel free to comment what you wanna read next and go check out my other books also if you have twitter go follow @OA_slays because we have some cool stuff especially starting this week

Love you guys xxxxxxx