Trevor- he meets your parents

Hey guys this is my first imagine just comment if you want a personal with your name and hair colour and so on...

You had gone to trevors this morning while he got ready for the event this evening, it was nothing big but it was the first time he was going to be meeting your parents so to him it was the end of the world. You had been at his house since 9 this morning it is now 12 in the afternoon and you werent going back to your house until 7pm for dinner. Despite the amount of time you had left Trevor was already pacing up and down his bedroom rambling on about everything that could go wrong and what would happen if it did.

"Trevor baby please stop" he stopped walking, removed his hands from his head and came and sat by you on his bed. He didnt say anything just hugged you really tight. After awhile he pulled away and you placed a small kiss on his lips "im sorry for being like this i just want them to like me and accpet me and think im good enough for you" "hey shush youre perfect and they know i love you and there is no guy out there in this world better for me than you okay?" You question him giving him a small smile. "I just want them to love me and allow me to be with the best girl in the world" he smiles now looking a little bit calmer. "Oh no wait what do i wear" he asks standing up quickly starting to panic again. "Right you stay calm look we have hours it wont be hard to find something smart enough for it  i mean im not exactly dressed up and it is only dinner at my house" you say refering to the black ripped skinny jeans you have on along with a pair of black converse and a grey floral nirvana lose crop top with a red and black flannel over it. "I know but you look beautiful whatever you wear and i dont want them to think im scruffy or a bad impression on you" he says looking sad once again. "Look you look fine how you are (hes wearing what he is in the picture above)  theyre not judgey people okay. Now come on we have hours until we have to leave so lets watch something on netflix" you say pulling him down to cuddle. You both get comfortable and decided to watch the purge at first.

Time skip

You and trevor had watch two films and several episodes of how i met your mother and you had managed to calm him down and he now had that beautiful smile back on his face. You were currently lying down on his bed running your fingers throughhis hair to keep him relaxed but you then decide to check the time. You look at your phone seeing its 6:20. "Hey baby i think we should set off in a bit" you say as it takes around 30 minuets to get to your house. "Okay" he says sounding a little unsure but you see him holding it together. After you have both got ready you head out to the car. Once you are in the car you place your hand over his and squeeze it as you notice it shaking and he gives you a small smile at the gesture. The ride was quiet with just the radio playing in the background.

You finally reach your house and you see the worry fill his eyes. You lean over and kiss him "hey theyre going to love you" you say sweetly and get out of the car, trevor doing the same. You take his hand and walk up to the front door and knock. Not too long after your mom opens the door "hey mom this is trevor, trevor this is my mom" you say gesturing to each of them. " its nice to meet you finally" your mom says hugging trevor out of the blue "you too y/l/n" "oh please honey call me y/m/n" she says then walking off. You walk into the kitchen to see your dad " hey dad" you say going up and hugging him. "Hi mr y/l/n" trevor says holding his hand out to shake and your father takes it saying "nice to meet you too finally and please call me y/d/n". You all speak for awhile before dinner is done and then you sit down. You are very happy throught the meal your parents seem to be getting along with your boyfriend very well. "That was lovely thank you so much" trevor says  after finishing his dinner.

You spend the rest of the night watching tv and bring embarssed by your parents as they tell trevor embarrassing stories.

"Thank you for tonight i had an amazing time" trevor thanks your parents. "No worries son it was a pleasure to finally meet you" your dad says patting him on the back. "Yes trevor feel free to come round whenever you want to" your mom says hugging him goodbye. "Thank you goodnight" he says and you hug them both goodbye as you convinced them to let you stay at trevors that night.

You wave good bye to your parents as you  both get in the car.  " see now baby that wasnt that bad was it" you say placing your hand on his leg. "No it was great theyre lovely i hope they liked me". He says finally smiling genuinely.

Time skip

You and trevor are watching TV when you get a text from your mom

M: goodnight y/n
me and your dad had a great time today meeting trevor, he is such a lovely boy we really like him and are so pleased you two are together. He is such a cutie.
Well love you sweetheart see you tomorrow xxxxx

You show your boyfriend your phone and he smiles sleepily at you.

Hey guys sorry if it was too long and it was pretty bad but i got distracted and i have a lot of work atm cause i have my a level mocks but its cool i promise they will get better thankyou for reading it feel free to give me suggestions. Xxxxxxx