Fourth hour

This imagine might be a little scary(?) so warning. But it's a little funny.

Read at ur own risk.

____

Jungkook POV

I am currently sitting on my desk waiting for Y/N to appear. Every fourth hour she would bring both of us snacks. It's kind of tradition.... now at least.

She finally came in and sat by me. "Here." She said and threw a kit Kat bar <btw it's author-nim's favorite chocolate> and I grinned.

____

Your POV <sorry. I might switch pov's a lot ~author>

I saw Jungkook sitting at the desk looking bored as fuck. When I came in, he locked eyes with me and grinned. I pulled out the kit Kat, before I sat, I threw the bar at him. "Here."

He opened it and ate it slowly, like he was in heaven. Like a kpop fan walking into a kpop store for the first time and looking at all them posters. And albums.

I opened my snicker and ate it.

_______
Jungkook POV

It's been two days since Y/N has not came to fourth hour, leaving me hungry. And I..... i miss her..... not because of the food she gave me, but because she knew how to make me smile and be happy. Not because of the FOOD though.

I wonder what's up. I don't see her in the halls or other classes either. I never do though...

I texted her.

Jungkook: yah pabo~~ where are you?? I want foooooddd!!

She responded quickly.

Y/n: I don't think I'll be attending school anymore. But meet me on the roof right now.

Jungkook: wait. What?!

Read at <insert time>

I jumped out of my seat and everyone stared at me.

"Jeon Jungkoo-" my teacher began.

"Bye." I quickly yelled and ran out side of the classroom making my way to the roof.

___

"Yah! Pabo!" I yelled at Y/N standing on the edge, sobbing.

"Jungkook," she sobbed harder.

"Come here! Don't jump! Just come here and I won't ask why! I won't ask you what you were about to do! If I do, you don't have to give me food anymore."

She looked up at me like I was stupid. "Is that all you care about? The food I give you? I thought you actually liked me."

"I do. I do I really do. In fact I-"

"No. Do not FUCKING say you love me. Because you can't. And I'll give you a reason."

"Eh-"

"Remember that legend? About the ghost who went around trying to make boys fall in love with her, and then killing them?"

"Y-yeah." I said. My eyes were widening.

"Well-"

"Y-you? T-the- the ghost?"

She nodded. "But I love you."

"Your kidding. Right?"

She shook her head.

"Yah! You are! People can see you!"

"No. I'm not. I did something to you so it seems that way. I'm so sorry."

"So your saying, I sat in fourth hour looking like some retarded kid talking to nothing?!" I yelled.

Author POV

Jungkook looked at her up and down. "You shit!" He yelled running towards her.

"Nothing?!" She suddenly roared. He stopped and stared like he saw something bad. "I'm nothing to you." She repeated.

Jungkook stood there dumbfounded.

"I was right." And with that, she farted.

Jkjkkjkjkjkjjkjjjkk JUST KIDDING GUYS. JK JK JK😂

"N- please don't hurt me. I- I didn't mean it!" He cried.

She wasn't having it. "You were a fun guy. For sure, I really did like you. I wasn't going to kill you. But I think I just changed my mind." She smirked.

"Y-your going to kill me?" He asked, eyes as wide as a watermelon. <exaggerating>

"Maybe if you weren't so stupid, and were careful with your words, I might've, just might've not chosen to kill you. But- look on the bright side. You get to be with me. And my army." She smiled evilly.

(See what I did there? Army. Hahhehheheh. XD ~Author)

As soon as she said that, white ghostly figures started to appear. They were all the boys that ever went missing. Jungkook could recognize most of them.

"Your the one that took all of my members?" He asked frightened. She smirked again.

"Maybe."

They all started walking (or floating) towards him. Jungkook screamed and ran to the door, trying to open it, but failed. It was locked on the other side.

"Jungkook-ah." She called.

"No! Don't! I don't wanna die!"

"Don't worry. It won't be that painful."

Jungkook was at the edge, one more step and he would fall off.

And so he did.

____

And that's how I'm gonna end.

Not edited. Just wrote.