Excited

"What does it say?" Jungkook asked from outside of the bathroom door.

"Hold on I'm still looking at the stick- oh." You said disappointed.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"It's.. its positive!!" You jumped out of the bathroom and hugged Jungkook.

"IM GONNA BE A FATHER YAY!!" He yelled while carrying you.

"I'm gonna be a mother." You cried.

___

"So the check up is tomorrow at 12pm. Okay?" Jungkook asked. "I'll come with you."

"Okay. I can't wait! But I'm nervous oppa."

"Don't be jagi. Your gonna be okay."

__

11:59

"Y/n!" The doctor yelled.

Jungkook grabbed your hand and you two walked in.

___

Jungkook and you were walking out of the hospital happily. Cheering and going to grab ice cream to celebrate the great news.

The whole Bts crew was there at the ice cream place.

"I heard bout the news!" NamJoon yelled and ran to hug you two. Everyone else started yelling and screaming and running toward you two and hugging you.

"Woah woah woah! No no no! She is pregnant! Don't kill my babies!" Jungkook said backing everyone off.

Everybody rolled there eyes and still hugged.

___

5 months later.

As your stomach grew bigger, your love for Jungkook grew stronger. "I love you baby." Jungkook said to you and kissed your temple. You nodded and replied, "I love you too."

You got up and walked to the bathroom. The floor was wet and you suddenly slipped. "Ahhh!"

Jungkook ran to you fast. "Oh no!"

You examined your legs and blood slipped through.

He carefully helped you up and carried you to the car. Jungkook drove you and himself to the emergency room.

You two got in and he rushed and ran with you passed everyone. "Move! Move!"

"I need a doctor!" My wife fell and, and-"

"We got it," a doctor ran in with (insert word for the chair bed thing they have a hospitals).

___

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon. You and your wife have lost your baby."

"What?! Are you serious?!" Jungkook yelled furiously.

"Mr. jeon. Please stop."

"No! No! My wife and I-"

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" Jimin and J-Hope suddenly came in and held him back.

"No! No! This can't be!!"

__

And that is where it ends. Sorry I can not describe well and sh*t like that. Skndowhdidjrjr sorry.