100 Days

As you walk toward Jungkook, you start to feel butterflies.

Confessing to the school's Bad Boy/Play Boy.. Ooh. But he was always nice to you. Probably because of your size...... He didn't want to get sat on.

His friends always make fun of me that
Jungkook was only nice because he didn't want to be sat on and killed.

"Jungkook..." You said his name.

He looked up at you.  "Yeah?" He asked and gave a cute smile.

You suddenly felt less confident confessing. "Do-do you want to come with me to a m-movie?" You asked. "Like on a date? I really like you."

He smiled. "Y/N. Just because I'm nice to you, does not mean I like you. Okay? Sorry." He said softly.

"W-what? What can I do for you to like me?"

He chuckled. "I know it's rude, but you could really use the advise." He looked at you from head to toe.

"Oh.." You knew what was happening.

"Tell you what, I'll give you 100 days, lose the extra skin. Okay? At least more then..... 60 pounds. I'll re-think it then."

"I'm up for it." You challenged.

"But you cannot have surgery. Okay?"

"Okay. Can I say something?"

He nodded.

"Okay, your a jerk. You just told me I was fat, you need to get fixed, because you only go for girls who are hot and have a bitch-y personality, Honestly, why do I even like you? You were so nice. You know what, whatever, bye. See you in a hundred days. Don't forget me, and don't be shocked."

Now you really wanted to show him.

You said and ran off.

-----//

99 days later.

You went from 196 pounds to 118 pounds. You were happy.

Hey, it's more then 60 pounds. 78 lbs!

"Tomorrow I go back! Let's see what he does." You smirked.

You looked at yours of in the mirror. Now you have a lot more confidence.

You knew you were hawt as fudge.
"I look good."

_/____\_

The next morning.

While you walked down the hall to Jungkook's locker in your school uniform, you got stares.. Not bad stares but the kind that said, 'WOW, she is HAWWT'. Exactly like that. The girls envy your beauty while the boys want you.

#ThirstyAsFukk

#JellyAsFukk

You reached Jungkook's locker and he saw you. His jaw dropped.

"Hi." You smiled.

"H-hi. Are you new h-here?"

"Awww, Kookie is stuttering in front of me, how cute." You pinched his cheeks.

Everyone watched closely and circled you two. You let go.

"D-do I know y-you?"