Tired

_________

Y/n POV

Today my boyfriend, jungkook , and I are going on a date to the park. I'm really excited because he has been busy with his group, BTS.

*knock knock*

"Coming!"

I opened the door to reveal my beloved boyfriend. "Hi Oppa~"

"Hi jagiya. Kiss?" He asked and I gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled. "Ready?"

I looked at him and saw he looked really tiered. "Oppa, let's stay and rest. You look really tired."

"No. My jagi wants to go somewhere so I'll take her." He took my hand. I shook my head.

"Oppa no, you need rest-"

"Aish. Your too stubborn for your own good." He took my hand and pulled me outside.

Jungkook took me to the car and I got in. "Are you sure Oppa?"

"Ne Y/N."

"Okay if you say so."

And with that we drive off to the park.

__

While we were driving, his eyes slowly closed. "Oppa!"

"Huh? What?" He opened his eyes.

"Pull over! I'm gonna drive!"

"No! You don't have your license yet!"

"It's okay! The park is only 5 minutes away."

"Yeah and your falling asleep! Jungkook let me drive. I'll take you home to sleep. I don't wanna risk anything-" I was interrupted by a sudden kiss. My eyes widened. I was about to return it but remembered he was still driving.

When I moved away I saw that we were already parked at the park. My cheeks burned.

He sighed. "Baby, you worry too much." He shook his head and looked at me.

"....Well I-"

"Should kiss me back." He interrupted and kissed me again. And I did so as he said.

___

Sorry for the weird update(?).

Anyway hope you liked it.