Excited pt.2

Author POV

Y/N and Jungkook were sitting on the couch watching a movie, snuggling. It's been around a week since the news, and neither of them have been to work since. The two were too depressed to do anything so they stayed home. The crew of BTS would visit often to bring food, movies and snacks.

"Jungkook. I'm sorry." Y/N apologized.

"Why are you dad, baby?" Jungkook asked.

"I was the one who lost the baby. I tripped. It was all my fault. Sorry Kookie." She looked down at her lap.

Jungkook held her hands. "Babe. It's okay. That just means we could try again. It didn't take too long anyway." He smirked.

"Shut up Jungkook. This is serious."

He just chuckled and tried to lighten up the mood.

"I'm sorry baby." He pulled her face towards him and gave her a kiss. It lasted a while until the phone rang.

Jungkook groaned and walked over to the phone.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered the phone with a grumpy voice.

God. People always ruin everything. First BTS interrupts, now the phone? What is this? Is god punishing me for being a bad guy? He thought. Never mind. I didn't do anything bad. Besides make y/n pregnant. 😏 sure we don't have the baby, but I have my princess.

"Mr. Jeon?"

"Yeah?" He asked

"We have news."

"Who's this?"

"We are from the hospital. Your wife's baby didn't make it-"

"I get it. Get to the point.."

"Well. Great news. We have just discovered, we mixed up your results with someone else's and you guys are pregnant. Turns out, ok that same day, around the same time, another woman lost her baby after a fall. Sorry about that Mr. Jeon. Please inform your wife."

"A-are. -what?! Are you serious?!" Jungkook jumped in the air, almost breaking the phone.

"What's wrong babe?" Y/N asked Jungkook, looking at him strange.

"We're still pregnant!"

"Um... you mean I am?"

"Yeah! Baby! Your still pregnant."

"Oh my. Are you serious?!"

"As serious as a serious doctor."

She dropped to her knees and started sobbing.

"Alright thanks Doc." Jungkook said and hung up. He ran up to y/n and hugged her and "We are gonna be a family."

"I'm so happ-happy." She hiccuped.

"Me too." Jungkook kissed her forehead.

___

The end. Hope you liked it😬