"I'd like to think so," I hummed, giving him another kiss.

"Minxie, I miss being young."

"We are young," I shook my head, defeated by my actions not leading Joe on.

"Don't stop," Joe hummed.

"You were just ignoring me," I pouted, "'Let me love you, let me love you,'" I laughed, mocking the song.

"Obviously I wasn't ignoring you," Joe laughed, taking my hand and putting over his bulge.

I just smiled and gave him another kiss before moving so I was sat on my knees on the bed next to him and pulled down his bottoms and taking his length in my hand. I leaned over and kissed the tip before taking him in my mouth.

"F.uck, Minxie," Joe hummed, stroking my back and moving his hand down and grabbing my bum.

"We are cool, we have four kids and you have a f.ucking YouTube channel with how many millions of subscribers?!" I said, stopping and sitting up.

"Minx," Joe laughed.

"Sorry," I laughed lightly, leaning back down and continuing.

"You're such a weirdo," Joe hummed.

Joe stopped me and moved sat up, fully taking off his bottoms and moved to take off my bottoms, sliding two fingers on me, making me squirm and moan.

"Joseph," I moaned.

He stopped and got off the bed, got a condom from his bag, opened it, slid it on, and gave me a kiss, before thrusting his hips to meet mine.

"Fuck," I moaned, adjusting to his size.

"Mm, Minxie," Joe moaned.

Joe kissed my neck, sucking and gently biting as I leaned my head to the side to grant him more access. I ran one of my hands through his hair and the other held on his upper arm.

Joe leaned back and kneeled as he spread my legs more as he continued thrusting, now deeper, his hips to mine.

"F-f.uck, Joe," I moaned, getting close to reaching my high.

Joe touched me as he continued thrusting. My toes curled and my back arched as I screwed my eyes shut, letting the waves of pleasure overtake me.

"Oh-oh my God," I moaned loudly, "Mm, Joe!"

"F.uck Minx," Joe moaned, slowing his thrusts, signalling he was reaching his high.

As he finished, he pulled out and took off the condom, tying  it closed, and throwing it in the bin.

Joe littered me with small kisses, kissing my neck and collarbone. I sat up and moved my hair to one side, we were both covered in a small layer of sweat and my hair was sticking to my back.

"You're glowing," Joe smirked.

"I'm just sweaty," I laughed lightly.

"F.uck, it hasn't been that good, in damn, I don't know how long," Joe said.

"I know," I nodded, smiling and giving him a kiss, "But neither of us lasted too long," I giggled.

"Yeah, well we haven't done anything in a bit, er- well, since the video," Joe said.

"Yeah, I know," I smiled, giving him another kiss, gently biting his lip.

"D.amn Minxie," Joe laughed lightly.

"I love you so much," I smiled.

"I love you too baby, so, so much," Joe hummed.

"We should probably start getting ready for this evening," I said, looking at the time on my phone.

"Okay, want to shower with me?" Joe offered.

I nodded and he went to start the shower as I picked up our clothes that were thrown on the ground and folded them. I then went and joined Joe and we got in the shower, washing ourselves and giving each other kisses before getting out to start getting ready.

Joe blow-dried his hair while I started on my make-up. By the time we were both completely ready, we had just enough time to meet up with everyone and still be on time.

 "Nice of you two to join us!" Zoe joked as we were the last ones to show up.

"Hey! We're still on time!" Joe defended jokingly.

"You both look good," Alfie complimented.

"Aw, thank you," I smiled, giving Alfie a small hug.

We all went to the restaurant and ordered food and chatted for a while.

"How are all the babies?" Oli asked us.

"Great, they're growing up too d.amn fast! I'm not old enough to have a seven-year old!" Joe joked.

"Noelle's seven?!" 

"Yeah! Time flies, huh?" I nodded.

"D.amn!" 

We all talked some more, they asked about the kids some more, but other than that they talked about YouTube and joked around, the guys being obnoxious and immature as always. It's always hilarious to listen and watch though.

The rest of the evening was spent just hanging out, sipping wine or beer and catching up with everyone. 

I had forgotten how much I love spending time with everyone, I have no excuse other than time just flies by.

°

a/n: hi! sorry once again i took awhile to upload, I just get realllllly busy with work!! I keep trying to focus on writing but im so tired from work, i always end up falling asleep!! anyway, hope you're all enjoying it!  & thank you thank you thank you so much for reading & i love you so so so much!! X