Chapter 37 Niohoggr

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to wear your Valkyrie outfits?" Susan teased. Brieanna and Gwen laughed.

"Not this time. We'll wear more traditional dresses," Brieanna said. "No need to shock the rest of the family showing so much skin..."

"Sam, you're so quiet," Aryanna said. "Tell me how you both met."

"I met her almost three years ago when I first came to the Faroe Islands. I was in love with her since then." Brieanna began telling her family about her adventure with Sam filling in details. Her family sat spellbound by her tale. She told that she had no memory of her past life until recently and told how the dragon had saved both her and Gwen then taken her home.

"That is quite a tale Ana. Let me show you to your rooms. We have several hours until dinner. Your grandparents will be here. You have time for a bath if you wish."

"Can I have my old room?" Brieanna asked.

"I don't see why not. Gwen you can have Greg's old room and Aednat the guest room. Your dog, not sure where to put your dog."

"Mah-Doo sleeps with her, Mom."

"That's fine, Susan slept with her dog too when she was little."

"I really missed you so much Ana," Susan said. "You and Greg just disappeared. I couldn't sleep, I was so scared."

"I'm sorry Sue."

"Do you remember how I always slipped into your bed at night?"

"No, but now that you mentioned it, yes. Your feet were always freezing cold."

"I would get scared, after you left Mom let me sleep with Barkey."

"I remember Barkey, is she still here?"

"No, she passed two years age. She was a very old dog."

"You must be the same age as Gwen," Brieanna said surprised by a new flood of memories.

"My birthday is tomorrow too, so Gwen that makes us twins." Susan had her arm around Gwen as she walked her to her room.

Brieanna undressed and put on a long thick robe and grabbed a towel for her and Aednat as Sam walked them to the baths. "We have heated baths here in the house, you'll have to bathe with me," Brieanna teased. They were met by Gwen, Susan and Ruth. Susan and Gwen were both smiling with mischief when they walked to Sam, taking his arms.

"Are you bathing with your sisters Sammy?" Susan said winking at Brieanna. Sam stopped dead. His face went white then red leaving him speechless.

"N-no," he finally stammered. That had all of the girls laughing.

"You shouldn't tease Sam," Brieanna said.

"I like to tease Ruth's husband too, but Sam blushes so much easier."

"You didn't mention you were an old married lady," Brieanna teased.

"Been married three months. Bill will be hear for dinner. You've been married much longer. So that makes you the old married lady Brie."

Sam left them as they walked down an enclosed walkway to the bath house. "I remember this as much bigger," Brieanna said.

"It is the same, you were just a bit smaller," Ruth said, "not much smaller," she added.

"Hey I might be small but I'm mighty." They disrobed and entered the warm pool.

"Momma watch!" Aednat shouted and jumped into the water.

"That was a great jump, Nit. This is so nice!" Brieanna said.

"Did you have baths where you came from?" Ruth asked.