19

Seeing this boy break down in front of me... It hurts my heart. But the other boy, with the tattoos I remember him a little. 

      "August?" I mumble 

The boy looks at me, clearly happy but still a little sad. He walks up to me, taking my other hand.

           "Do you remember him?" He asks pointing to the other guy

  "Kind of. He's...The person that I love, I feel like I've known him for a while. Like we're really close"

  He smiles at me. August steps away, and looks at the other boy.

   "Told you. She loves you and you love her. I knew it"

I look at them both with confusion. Before I could say anything the nurses took me away to do testing.

Dre's POV

They took her away to do testing. Once their gone I turn to August angrily.

 "Why does she remember you more than me?!"

      "NIh, chill. She just said she loved you and all that shit, all she doesn't remember of you is yo name. All she remembers of me is my name, nun else." August 

 I am still angry but I calm down a bit, I walk over to him and dab him up, "Aye look I'm sorry she just means the--She's my world, always has been. I dont want no other nih taking her away from me, I got her now and I wont losse her again."

   Agust shakes his head and walks out. I sit in the room until they wheel her back hours later after August left. She's a little drowsy when she comes in, but she smiles when she sees me.

     "Dre..."

                          "You remember me?" I smile

  "She has slight amnesia, fourtenuntly all her memoreies should come back over the couse of two month, maybe even sooner!" The doctor cheers "But she would be able to leave once we analyze further into her blood tests"

     "Further into it?" I question

The doctor smiles  and leaves out the room. I look at her, pleading with my eyes to tell me whats going on.

    "They think I might have blod cancer or some shit" She laughs "I feel perfectly fine. I'll be fine."

Tears spill out my eyes.

  Fuck. I cant loose HER.