5

I'm walking to my car, when someone steps in front of me, he was tall. Goddammit can I not get away?! I finally look up, it is indeed August. He smirking, he pulls out a Camel light and lights it, I cringe at the smell of the cigerette.

" Really asshole?!" I growl " Get away from me, I rather live my life without cancer."

I push past him, but he grabs my arm and pulls me to face him, " You smoke weed, Babe. Like you don't already have it."

I pull my arm away aggresively, and roll my eyes, " You don't get cancer from smoking weed dumbass. do the world a favor and dont wake and bake then go to class. Learn something"

August smiles before blowing a puff of smoke in my face, I slap him before climbing into my Lexus. I start the engine and haul off, leaving Mr. Aslina in my dust. Riding back to the house I get a call from a familure number, I answer it with a hint of attitude.

" What?!"

" Daddy get that type of attitude when he call you?" A deep voice whispered

"BABYYY!" I yell into the phone

I can hear him talking to someone on the other end, my eyebrows furrow. He got a bitch already?? Three years and when I move away he gets over me like that?? Did I mean nothing, was I....Like a side chick or sum?

" Aye can you tell the guys how big my dick is and how great our fucking was?"

I can hear laughter in the backround. I don't even know if its worse than a girl or not, a tear ran down my cheek. I wiped it vicously from my face.

I laugh, " Babe your so funny. Weren't you the one that told me we should be honest with everyone? Telling them that your dick is 5 inches or that you made me cum more than once would be a complete lie." I smile, tears now pouring from my eyes, " Don't ever fucking contact me again. I guess our relationship was just you lying on both ends."

I hang up in his face and go fifteen miles above the speed limit. I was not going straight to the house, but I don't know where I could go. Fuck it