6

Music blasting, car vibrating, and windows rolled down. Everyone who passes by me turns and gives me a look, but guess what?! I really don't give  fuck! Apparently my boyfriend (Ex) thinks our three year relationship was just for fun. I have major issues. Like mental issues. I act out cause when I was a child and stuff happened.... Never mind, The Lexus roars down the sandy path down to the beach. I stop the car with force, causing sand to fly. I jump out and take off my shoes and run towards the ocean. I dive in not caring about my cloths getting nasty, I just feel free.

I stay in for a little while, but I start to get out when someone calls my name. I swim towards the shore and realize its my "brother".

" Dreomo!!!!" I yell running towards him, jumping into his arms.

"Hey Kay" he squeezes me tight not caring that I'm wet, he lets go of me and smiles big

He hands me a towel so I could dry off, Oh my god I missed him sooo much!

  " What are you doing here Dre??" I ask

" I transferred, they have a really good school here. I also asked your...Umm ex, where you were staying and he gave me your address . Your aunt said you weren't home yet so...I remember you go to any natural body of water so you could 'Cleanse your life and body of all the bullshit'"

He hands me a pair of his sweatpants and a T-shirt so I can go change. After he takes my hand and leads me to the driver seat of my car. He opens my door,

      " Your aunt said its okay for you to sleep over at my house for a couple of nights. What about it?"

I nod my head eagerly.

   " We'll stop by your house." He kisses my cheek before starting to walk to his.

Dre...