Chapter 5 - The Swan and the Wolf

Faybelle sighed. She never thought it would get this bad. She regretted the day she cursed Briar into an enchanted sleep. She looked at Briar laying in the casket. "I'm sorry"

"I'm so so sorry. I took away the happily ever after you always wanted. Now you can't have the prince of your dreams or your friends..." she said crouching down next to her and shedding light tears which fell on the glass case.

She heard loud thumps coming from the outside. She got up and stood in front of Briar protectively.

Blondie Lockes unlocked the doors and kicked it open. "Stop it Faybelle! Don't touch her!" Blondie yelled.

Faybelle prepped up her magic just in case. "I didn't do anything! I promise!" She said weakly.

"How can we be so sure?" Farrah said from behind.

"I regret it! I took away the life she wanted, she never wanted to sleep and I cursed her! Now just please just LEAVE!" She screamed.

"Faybelle, we are not here to hurt you, we just need to get Briar back. Apple is worried sick and doesn't trust you." Ashlynn said.

"And give her back why? So she can sit there while her life passes away?" Faybelle said.

"Well what WERE you planning on doing to her?" Ashlynn said raising her voice.

"N-none of your business!" Faybelle rushed.

"Just give her back!" Blondie yelled getting closer to the casket. Faybelle blocked her direction and started to shoot magic out of anger and fear. They all start to cover their eyes and faces for caution. But what they didn't know was that Faybelle's magic struck Briar.

~*~

"Now what are we going to do? We can't go in there we will be killed by geese!" Rosabella said.

They all sat safely behind a bush after Duchess's geese attacked them.

Sparrow poked his head out. "The geese are gone. I'm gonna go out,"He said while getting up.

"No!" Rosabella scorned tugging him down. "You can't just walk out there!"

"Well she is in her Black Swan form, she's pure evil." Daring said. "Then we need to make her turn into a White Swan somehow."

"She was a White Swan when she was dancing, but we don't have music,"said Rosabella.

Daring and Rosabella both looked at each other, having the same idea.

"Sparrow?"

"No...no! One hundred percent no!"

~*~

Sparks of lightning and magic filled the room. Farrah shrieked since she was almost shocked by lightning.

"Farrah watch out!" Ashlynn screamed trying to get to her as quickly as possible without getting struck. Blondie hid under a chair covering her eyes and tensing up.

A sudden sound of glass breaking then broke out. All the electricity and magic stopped and all was quiet. "Faybelle, was that you?" Blondie said.

"No..." Faybelle stuttered. They all then looked at the casket. Briar was breaking out!

"Briar!" Ashlynn said.

Brair was banging her fists on the glass and gasping for air.

"H-help" she whispered. Faybelle scrambled to the casket and unlocked it. Briar inhaled weakly and laid unconsciously her hands beside her head. She was breathing, but slept. Even more.