Chapter 5

Thank YOU sooooooooo much you guys my book has over a thousand reads!!!!!!! 

I appreciate you guys reading this book and even though it is very early in the book and I am very slow in updating you still choose to read. 

So for your enjoyment here is the next chapter!!! 

Rain~

I stayed silent keeping shelter behind my tree watching my mate as he searched for me. " Rain where are you this isn't funny!!" he began to shout turning in circles.

'Why do you make my mate unhappy, get your ass out there!!'

'No are you kidding Alex will freak did you not pay attention to what he said in the restaurant.'

' Alex already knows about Werewolves you don't have to tell him about us being mates yet, but you better comfort him right now or I will and you will not the like the repercussions'

' You stupid wolf', taking a deep breath I walked out into the clearing once again with Alex. 

Alex~ 

    I hear ruffling...... now I am scared, Rain you are such an ass leaving me out here in a fucking forest. Looking in the direction of the disturbance I freeze. Starring back at me, glowing silver eyes hypnotized I couldn't move an inch slowly the wolf started to move closer to me. 

 Thinking for a moment I looked at the wolf calculating in my head, " Haha that's not funny Rain do you really need to change into your wolf form just to freak me out?" 

Rain~

HUH!!!?!?!?!? 

'Told you ya moron' 

'Oh shut up' 

"Rain I might be human but I am not stupid obviously because my father ran away with a werewolf and the question you asked at dinner it wasnt very hard to figure out Mr. Stupid Alpha." he smirked mockingly.

I don't know whether to be happy or scared that he knows....does he know that we are mates?!?! Will he reject me.....  I honestly don't think I could live with myself if he every hated me.

   Walking back into the forest I shift and put on clothes. "So what do you think?" I ask walking back into his sight. "That you are a huge cocky wolf who needs to deflate his ego," he says with a smile "I am hurt Alex." I say putting my hand over my chest in fake pain.

    Alex~

            "Oh you will be ok big bad wolf" I smirked, "Are you mocking me Alex?" Rain asked taking a few steps toward me. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face, he towered over me. "What are you going to do about it? Huff and puff blow my house down." Ok with that one I have to giggle I am getting good at this.

    "Your just full of jokes aren't you " he asked, "Yes and they will keep coming till I run out." I smiled, "Then I get payback." I think he is a ninja because even though he was so close I didn't see it coming. Rains lips attacked mine, his lips OMGERSH my lips are touching Rain's!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I do..should I kiss him back, push him away. I mean I barely know him but this feels so good. I can't like this it's wrong Rain has a mate out there. Finely finished with arguing with my self I put my hands on his chest and push. Figuring out I was trying to do he pulls back to look at me.

  "What's wrong??" Rain asked sadness consuming his face. " We can't be together Rain it's not right because in the end I will be the one getting hurt." With that I turned away and ran into the woods tears falling from my eyes.

Eventually he will leave me so why fall if I will just get dropped. Though I'm already in love.