Chapter 13

Alright im sorry, junior year kicked my ass. Really bad...
Anyway I'm sure y'all are more interested in this chapter rather than my ranting so here ya go!^_^

Jessie's pov~

3 fucking hours THREE!!!!! AND WE ARE STILL IN THIS DAMN HOUSE!!
Because obviously walking out the front door is not an option. Sense when did Rain's house become a jail cell?
Damn wolves and their possessive issues.

"Rain I swear to god of you do not let us out that damn door I will CASTRATE Ur ass." I threatened, earning another growl from Alex's Neaderthal.

Alex looked between us worriedly. I found out quickly that just ripping Him from Rain's arms was not the road I wanna go down. We only made it to the kitchen before hearing a loud growl followed by wood being knocked off hinges.

Lets just say the only thing left of his bedroom door is rubble, not even big enough to keep a fire going. I have long ago rolled out the option of calling Kyle, the little pussy wouldn't disobey his "precious" alpha.

"Rain, you have to let us out of the house. I do have to go home." Alex tried to reason for the millionth time.

Like a possessive idiot Rain has kept Alex in a corner, keeping me from pulling his little white ass out the door.

Leaning down Rain starts to whisper in Alex's ear, causing him to fidget.

Alex~

"Don't you wanna stay here with me for ever? Being a bad boy trying to run away from me Alex do I need to tie you to my bed? Did you forget who you belong to?" Rain kept me pinned against the kitchen wall whispering in my ear.
Before the possessiveness was just annoying, now it's a fucking turn on.
I want nothing more than to let him take me upstairs and have his way with me.

"No, I'm yours...." I gasp out, when he starts to bite his way up my neck.

Snaking his hand into my hair he pulls roughly. "That's right, so unless you want to be punished I would advise you to get you cute little ass upstairs now. And when I get up there you better be naked." I could only whimper out my response.

Sense when do I like being told what to do? I dont know I'm leaking in my shorts though.

"Understood?" Rain asked I guess not accepting my nonverbal answer.

"Yes sir." I practically moan when he tightens his grip in my hair.

Jessie~

Not even giving me a glance Alex ducks under Rain's arm and scurries upstairz again.
RIGHT AS WE WERE MAKING PROGRESS DAMMIT!!"

"Rain, you can't keep him here forever." I say exasperated.

"He will be home in a week. Just give me a little more time with my mate." He Said turning to face me.
His eyes shining with unshed tears.

Why does he look like he is ready to cry?
What is Rain not telling everyone..

I know its short as hell but i promise the next one will be longer im trying.
Love you my little Penguinz