Why i stopped updating (AN)

Hey guys.

I wanted to write this months ago.

At the same time, I didn't really see the point.

However, I'm doing this shit anyway.

Now I'll answer the question that brought you to this update.

Why haven't I been updating?

To put it simply, the homophobes.

I noticed a lot of rude comments on Chapter 6 due to the MithRoss shit (that was explained to be caused by Adam's bribery skills in chapter 7).

I'll be deleting those comments soon.

It would be different if it were simply insulting my writing.

That, I would understand. My writing is shit.

But NO.

I cannot believe how many comments I got saying things like "I'M GONNA PUKE" and all that bullfuckery.

I forget how narrow-minded and disgusting the human race is.

I'm not saying I'm judging you for what you believe in. I know God might as well have put "DON'T BE GAY" on a giant billboard.

That doesn't mean you should flip your shit every time something "homosexual" happens.

That's what pisses me off.

A few of you (not all, obviously) had the NERVE to insult the content of my writing.

Because it was "gay"

Because it was "homosexual."

Because it was "wrong."

Really?

You find the content disgusting?

I find YOU disgusting.

Not only did you have the nerve to insult my writing, but you had the nerve to insult the "gayness" of it.

Thereby insulting "homosexuals"

Therefore insulting ME.

That's a whole different fucking ballgame.

At this point, I'm tempted to just delete this book.

For those of you who were like "Lol MithRoss" in chapter 6, or were more focused on the fact that Ross kissed yo man to care about the gayness, I deeply apologize for not updating. Blame the homophobes.

A/N Within A/N

I just managed to calm down after writing that. I read through it, and dang. Didn't realize I had that much anger in me.