Chapter 5: Redny?!

-a few hours later-

-Your POV-

"Well, you guys, that was me reacting to my first video, and DAMN did I suck back then! Anyways, comment down below some suggestions of videos I should react to next! And, as always, I'll see all you Derps in the next video! Buh bye!"
I stopped the recordings, and I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!"
Adam walked into my office.
"Oh, hey, Adam! What's up?"
"We're having a movie night at my place, and I invited everyone at the offices whose not busy tonight. You coming or nah?"
"Yaaasss! Question: Free food or no free food?"
"Well, there's gonna be popcorn..."
"I'll be there! I ain't passing up no free food!"
He laughed and left.

-that night, at Adam's house-

Ross, Tim, Max, Barney, Red, and I all came over to Adam's house. Red and Barney were sitting beside eachother. Beside Barney was Tim, and then Ross, then Max, and then me. All on the couch, with Adam sitting in a chair, and Alesa was taking care of baby Mason.
"So, what kinda movie do you guys wanna watch?" Adam asked.
"Let's watch a horror movie!" Ross said.
"How about no," I stated.
"What? Scared?" Tim asked.
"Pft, no! I ain't scared! Let's watch the fucking horror movie."
Ross gave me a knowing smile. I glared daggers at him. He just laughed.

-time skip-

We were halfway through the movie, and I was being a big fucking baby, using Max as protection. I HATED horror movies. I HATED them! It's not that I can't deal with blood or creepy stuff, I just hate jumpscares.
I then realized that I was snuggled up super close to Max, and he had his arm around me. I felt my face heat up, and I noticed the smirk on Red's face.
"Awh, look at Y/N and Max cuddling! #S/N (ship name)!" He said. I noticed something and decided to retaliate with something other than a death threat.
"Don't act like no one can see you and Barney cuddling! #Redny!"
Everyone just about died of laughter, but I noticed something. Was Red...blushing?!

(I'M A REDNY SHIPPER SO I HAD TO DO THIS XD. I'M SORRY!)

I chuckled.
Max highfived me for the comeback. I'm just the best like that.
"Anyway, let's get back to the movie," Adam said, still laughing.

Sometime near the end of the movie, Max and I fell asleep.