Prologue

I just wanted to start by mentioning that there will be swearing, simply because it would be unrealistic and odd to write something based around Sky Media Offices and not have cuss words. Otherwise, this will remain completely family friendly for all the 12 year old fangirls reading this ;)

-two weeks earlier-
-Max's POV-

Adam and Ross had asked quite a few people into the room for some sort of meeting. I wondered why this couldn't wait until after lunch. I had mac and cheese to eat!
Adam spoke, "Everyone, I have an announcement to make. Ross's cousin, no, not Shelby, is coming to work here at the offices."
"To understand what she's like, imagine a girl version of Mad Max," Ross said.
"Are you every gonna NOT fucking call me that?!"
That was seriously starting to piss me off. It's like my coworkers WANT to get beaten up or something! Damn!
"Anyways," my boss said, "her name is Y/N... Yeah, that's all. Go back to lunch." We all went back to what we were doing. I booked it toward the kitchen. Macaroni and cheese, here I come!

-present time-
-Your point of view, as you arrive at the offices-

I had just walked into Sky Media Offices, where I would be working, when I saw my cousin, Ross.
"RAWWS!!!" I yelled. He looked up and saw me. "Y/N!!" he yelled, running to me and hugging me.
"It's so good to see you!" He said. "It feels like it's been forever!"
"Doesn't it? Wait, you got taller. Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to shrink about 5 inches..."
We both laughed, when someone spoke from a hallway.
"Ross, what do you think we should do for the next episode of Redsto-"
He came into the room and we both looked at eachother. I swear I stopped breathing. I'm pretty sure I was staring at the fluffy-hairer ginger, 'cause DAMN. My heart skipped a beat. Wait, what?
Ross spoke, "Max, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Max. He's one of the editors and one of my roommates."
I'd heard a lot of things about Max. Him and Ross had known each other for over 10 years, but I'd never actually talked to him or even met him.
"Yo." I said. I then decided to be a bitch. "Ross talks about you a lot, Max. Like, a LOT. Seriously. At this point, I'm starting to feel like MithRoss is a possibility."
Ross looked at me like I was insane.
"Ross, are you sure I'm not talking to Shelby?" Max asked.
"Nope. Y/N is a lot more annoying"
"Oi!" I said, smacking him upside the head. "Ya lil bitch!"
Max just about died of laughter. "Damn, Ross and Adam weren't kidding when they said you were like a girl version of me!"
"I'm just talented," I replied.
He chuckled. "Welcome to the Offices, Y/N," he said and walked away. He's pretty cute... Wait, what?