Chapter 1: Ross Has a Death Wish

Look at the title. Guess what's about to happen. I dare you

-about a month later-
-your POV-

I'd been working at Sky Media Offices for about a month now, and had enjoyed every day of it, except that one time when Max and I fought over his mac and cheese (LONG STORY. DON'T ASK. THAT DUDE IS SERIOUS ABOUT HIS FOOD).
I had been sitting in my office, which had (insert favorite color here), (insert second favorite color here), and black sound foam on the walls. I had some Attack on Titan posters on the wall, along with my collection of many, many video games on the shelf. Max knocked on the door.
"Come in!"
"I can't. The light's on."
I looked at my window. The light that was supposed to signal that I was recording was on. I rolled my eyes, smiling, and turned it off. He poked his head in the room.
"We're about to record a Do Not Laugh video for Adam's channel and Barney dropped out like a fucking wimp. Wanna join?"
"His computer crashed again, didn't it?"
"... Yeah..."
I chuckled.
"Yeah, I'll log on in a second."
"'Kay"
He closed the door and went back to the office he went to when recording videos with the rest of us. I got on the Skype call and logged into the MineCraft server.

-time skip-

Adam started his intro.
"Hey, guys, Sky here, and-"
"We're playing Do Not Laugh. Nothing new about this. If you don't know how this works, this is clearly your first time watching a video of Do Not Laugh, so run. Get out while you still can. Go!" I interrupted.
"Well, looks like my intro was done for me," Adam said.
"What a way to start this video..." Max said.
"Y/N, get in the center," Adam told me. I did as I was told.
"MAKE ME LAUGH, NERDS," I yelled.
"I got this," Ross said.
He spawned two characters. One looked like me, the other looked like Max. I looked at my screen, confused. What was Ross planning? He hadn't told me to turn around, so...
He pushed my clone onto Max's.
"My OTP," said Ross. Both Max and I had to take deep breaths so we didn't run in there and kill him immediately.
"Ross, dearest cousin, you have 3 seconds before I get out of the chair and murder you."
He could hear the seriousness in my voice and booked it, trying to find a place to hide from me. But I'd find him. I always do.
"3... 2... 1."
I jumped out of chair and ran to Ross. He ran as fast as he could and had a head start, but I was much faster than him, so I caught up to him and knocked him down. He fell on his back and looked at me, terrified. I put my knee on his chest so he couldn't escape and grabbed him by his neck. Not hard enough to choke him or anything, but it still hurt.
When I spoke, I spoke quietly and emotionlessly. In a situation like this, that voice is terrifying.
"Ross, do you remember the last time you made a joke like that?"
The last time he'd made a joke about me and a boy, I'm pretty sure I made him unable to have kids.
"Y-yeah... P-please don't hurt me, Y/N! I-I didn't mean to make you mad. I-I was just j-joking!"
"Do anything like that again, and I'll do much worse. Understand?"
He nodded. I got off of him and went back to my office. Max looked at me. He'd been able to see the entire thing from his window. I didn't look at him, and sat back down.