Chapter 7: The Truth Revealed

-Your POV-

As I stormed away, dragging Max along, he stopped, forcing me to stop as well. I looked at him questionably. I could see he was blushing slightly.
"What?"
"Y-Y/N.."
I thought about what I'd said to Ross, and felt my face heat up. I looked down. OH SHIT. OH. FUCKING. SHIT.
He chuckled. I looked up.
"What's so funny?" I asked him.
"You're even cuter when you're blushing," he answered, wrapping his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
And for the second time since I started working at Sky Media, he kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss back.
"I told you it would work, Ross!"

Max and I looked and saw Adam and Ross in the window, Adam taking pictures and Ross looking like he hated life.

"That doesn't mean I enjoyed it," Ross mumbled.
"Oh, come on! Mithross!"
"Adam, no. Just no."

I put the puzzle pieces together in my mind.
"Wait a minute. Adam, did you convince Ross to kiss Max in an attempt to make me go pyscho and then have Max and I get together?"
"Maaayyybbbeee...."

I went completely silent. I then started handing Max some of the things in my pockets: my phone, my wallet, the key to my apartment, and some other objects. Adam took the hint and booked it.
I kissed Max on the cheek.
"Be right back, dear," I said to him before running after Adam.

ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW?