에피로그 (EPILOGUE)

●[ TaeKook ]●

They're married. They lived at Kim Taehyung house, yup. Jungkook husband.
More suprising, Jungkook now seven months pregnant for their third child.

First and second child?, they got twins, one boy and one girl named, JungTae and TaeJung.

JungTae and TaeJung were already 2 years old. They had a great life. Because why?
Their father was really caring and loves to play with them.

" Mommy!!! Daddee ish scherie "
( Mommy!!! Daddy is scary )
TaeJung ran to Jungkook who was busy watering plants outside. TaeJung hugged Jungkook's leg.

" Boo!! "
Taehyung came and scared TaeJung.

" Mommy!!! "
TaeJung cried.

" Taehyung, stop "
Jungkook weakly said.

" Aww daddy is sorry princess "
Taehyung kneeled down for wiping TaeJung tears. Then, TaeJung smiled and ran searching her brother, JungTae.

" ChunTae oppa!! Eodeetoyo~ "
( JungTae oppa!! Eodiseoyo~ )
TaeJung searched for JungTae.

" Eo chister! Waeyo "
( Eo sister! Waeyo )
JungTae held TaeJung hand and brought her to play upstairs.

" Lesh pay hause "
( Let's play house )

They were cute, holding hand went to upstairs. As a brother, JungTae really take care of his little sister.

●[❌]●

" Jungkook-ah "
Taehyung spoke.

" Hm? "

" Let me watering the plants. I know you're tired. You and the baby need rest "

Jungkook just smile and gave Taehyung the watering can. Taehyung brought Jungkook to sit first and then watering the plants.

" Just sit here baby.. "
Taehyung kissed Jungkook forehead.

After he finished watering the plants. Taehyung sat beside Jungkook who was carresed his belly.

Taehyung put his hand on top of Jungkook hands and they both felt the kicking.

" Get out faster baby-ah "
Taehyung whispered to Jung's belly.

" I go upstairs, watching the twins "
Jungkook spoke.

" Okay..be careful "

Jungkook went upstairs and watched the twins playing together.

" Mommy!!! "
The twins shouted and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook sat down on the couch at the twins'  'toys room'.

Yes, Kim Taehyung's house was huge as hell. The twins in one room, TaeKook in one room, One closet room for TaeKook, one closet room for the twins and soon, the baby. One toys room for their children playing also, Taehyung's room for doing his works and two more empty rooms.