제39장 (CH.39) / Smut Content

● [ At home ] ●

As they arrived, Jimin carried Jiyoon to her bed. Jimin put her teddy bears beside her; left and right side. Jimin laid a blanket to Jiyoon and kissed her forhead.

" Sleep well Jiyoon-ah..saranghae "
Jimin closed the door and went to his room.

Yoongi sat on the bed playing with his phone. He stared Jimin who was entered the room.

" Is Jiyoon sleeping? "

" Yeah.. "

" Okay. I go to her room first "

So, Yoongi went to Jiyoon's room for kising her cheeks and forehead. Yoongi really loves Jiyoon. Despite, Jiyoon was adopted by him and Jimin, he really loves her.

" Rest well sweetie saranghae "
Yoongi carresed her hair and went downstairs did something.

He texted Jungkook.

YG : idiot, reply asap
JK : what it is
YG : Can you take care of Jiyoon today?
JK : Mind if I bring Taehyung?
YG : Yeah sure..I have something to do with Jimin so..If Jiyoon wake up, tell her that we are busy and you and taehyung just play with her.. DON'T MAKE HER CRY I'LL KILL YOU WITH KNIFE AND I WILL MAKE TAEHYUNG BECOME A NAIL CAUSE I HAVE A HAMMER.
JK : Eppp I know what you guys are doing
JK : dont scare me you stupid
YG : it's been a long time Jungkook! I miss Jimin so much
JK : whatever pervert
YG : good, now come to this swaega house
JK : alright alright

With that Jungkook last replied, Yoongi smiled like crazy. He went upstairs and entered the room. Jimin was sleeping peacefully. His flawless face..

Yoongi laid on the bed and watched Jimin. He knew Jimin was pretending to sleep.

" Babe, wake up. You promise me something important "

Jimin just silence.

" Wake up or I'll fuck you until you can't stand up "

Jimin immediately opened his eyes. He laughed a little.

" Arrasseo arraseo "

Yoongi crawled on top of Jimin and kissed him hungrily. He miss this kind of taste. They kissed passionately. Jimin opened his mouth to make Yoongi's tounge entered and their tongue fight with each other tounge. The kissed become heat until they shared their saliva. We can see the salive dropped on their jaw as they kissed for 30 minutes.

Yoongi broke the kiss and held Jimin waist. He roamed Jimin's body and teasingly touched Jimin's nipple from outside of his shirt.

" Shit. Don't tease "
Jimin moaned.

Yoongi then lifted up Jimin's shirt and revealed his nutella delicious baby tummy. Don't forget, his pink hard nipple.
Yoongi sucked Jimin's nipple hardly.

" Mhm ah "
His moaned, that Yoongi really miss.

While Yoongi sucking the younger nipples, Jimin took off Yoongi's shirt and yeap, Yoongi's abs still there. Jimin touched and roamed his abs sofly and slowly.