제36장 (CH.36)

It was already 30 minutes, Yoongi still not there. Jimin showed his pouting face as he wait Yoongi.

Jiyoon was eating kimbap infront of Jimin and, drink strawberry milkshake again.
Jiyoon watched Jimin's face, she knew Jimin was worried about something.

" Affaa..a yuu okeii "
She said unclearly cause her mouth full of kimbap. She really enjoyed eating. Her mouth surrounded by rice from the kimbap.

" Yeah, appa is okay "
Jimin's voice decreases.

" Heer, etf chiyunn ffoddt "
Jiyoon stood up on the chair and try her hard to feed Jimin.

Jimin tapped the the table rapidly with his pointed-finger. So he called Yoongi.

JM : Oppa!
YG : Who is this?( girl voice )
JM : bitch, who are you? Where's Yoongi?
YG : ahh..you must Park Jimin
JM : where the fuck is Min Yoongi you slut
YG : Sir Yoongi have an urgent meeting so he can't eat lunch with you and Jiyoon. That's the only message he need me to tell you
JM : why is his phone with you?
YG : Ahh..he left his phone and a sticky note beside it. It said ,
' if a contact name JiMINE, tell him I have an urgent meeting and can't eat lunch with Jiyoon '
JM : Oooo okay sorry and thanks!
YG : sure

" Appa what is bitch? And fuck? Slut? "
Jiyoon asked.

Damn, how..

" Umm bitch means 'wow' and fuck means 'worry' and slut is..umm ah! Slut is 'handsome' hehe "

" okay! Jiyoon learn new words today! "

Oh my god Jimin wyd to her '-'

" Appa you is slut! Yeayyy! "

" What???! Uh- um thank you?? "

" You're welcome appa~~ "

Omg omg omg omg what if she said that to Yoongi and and fuck, I'm in trouble

( A/N : YEAP, YOONGI WILL PUNISH YOU MINNIEBABY *EVIL LAUGH* )

MinYoon were walking around the building afte they eat. Something caught Jiyoon eyes. Yeah, a teddy bear shop. Lot of lot of lot of lot of teddy bears.

Jiyoon watched a huge fluffy teddy bear from the outside of the shop transparent glasses. Jiyoon dragged Jimin as they passed the toy shop.

" Appa! Appa! Hereeee "
Jiyoon pull Jimin's shirt from the back.

" Eh Jiyoon-n w-whereeee?? "
Jimin hard to speak cause Jiyoon really dragged him.

Jiyoon pointed the teddy bear that she watched just now.

" You want that? "

" Yesh! "

" but, it's too big "

" Appaaaaaaa "
Jiyoon whined and pulled Jimin's shirt.

" Okay okay I'll buy it for you, so stop pulling appa's shirt. I can be half naked "

" Yeyeay yeyeay! Appa buy me a teddy bear! Yeayyy "
Jiyoon did a mini victory.

They were about to enter the shop, but Jiyoon spread her arms; she wanted Jimin to lift her and they entered the shop.

" You want this? Or this? "
Jimin pointed to the two huge teddy bears.
Wether the cream color, or the light brown.

" Both! "
Jiyoon shouted.

" Okay then "

Jimin just bought both teddy bears for her. Jimin didn't care nor being bossy to her because, he used Yoongi's credit card. What Yoongi said was true.

' Just incase Jiyoon wanna buy something
Ya know..toys, teddy bears and such. '

Jimin still carrying Jiyoon. Jiyoon was holding the light brown teddy bear, yep, it was huge. Jimin can't even see her face. Jimin was holding the cream one. They went to the car as the driver came to pick them.

Yeah, again. Jiyoon sat at the frontseat.

" Ajjushi ajjushi! Look! Appa buy me teddy bears! Loooooook!! "
She happily showed the teddy to the driver.

" Woww Jiyoon..your Appa is kind "

" Yes! And slut! "

" S-slut? W-what? Where d-do you get that w-word Jiyoon-ah? "

" Min appa taught me. It mean handsome! So Appa is slut! "

" Uh- o-okay "
The driver stunned.

Jimin was frustating at the back. Now, she really think slut is handsome. And she gonna repeated that everyday!.

" Bro, just ignore her, I know I teach her wrong. It was an accident when she heard me cursing on the phone. Ikr, I'm dumb "
Jimin whispered to the driver when Jiyoon was sleeping holding the teddy bear.

" I know what you feel sir "

Sorry, short update :')
And there's no YoonMin moment here ㅠㅠ