제30장 (CH.30)

" What is this? "
Jungkook asked and shakes the box inside the bag.

" Eh don't shake it! "
Taehyung stopped Jungkook.

" ..Just open the box "
Taehyung showed his teeth. 4D smile yeah.

Jungkook opened the box and scream like there was a snake in there. Taehyung stopped the car immediately.

" Why?? "
Taehyung worried

Jungkook showed the gift to Taehyung and he nonstop smiling. Because why? He just got an iPhone 7.

" Wait.. "
Jungkook suddenly put back the iPhone 7 on the box.

" Why? You don't like it? "

" It's expensive. I can't accept this "
Jungkook gave the box to Taehyung.

" No no no no please? Just accept "
Taehyung put the box slowly on Jungkook's lap.

" But why? "

Taehyung just smile and continue his ride.

And they were at a fancy restaurant to eat lunch together. After taking orders, Taehyung started to say something. Jungkook was busy scanning his new phone. Taehyung coughed a little wanted some attention from Jungkook.

" em uh- sorry "

" Sokey. I wanna say something "

The situation now serious.

" First, I'm sorry I bumped you yesterday and ruined you moment drinking the ice blended. Second, sorry again for making your palm bleed but it's alright now? "
Jungkook nodded.

... " Third, the iPhone 7 was a gift for me because I was really sorry and forth, "
Taehyung bites his lips.

" Forth?? "
Jungkook curious.

" I.. l-like y-you "

Taehyung blushed. So did Jungkook. Without thinking anything, Jungkook replied his speech.

" I like you too! "
Jungkook happily said that.

" So...we're more than friend now? "
Taehyung asked.

" Are we even friend? "
Jungkook laughed.

" Yah! "
Taehyung laughed too.

Their orders were arrived and they ate together while laughing. After eat, they entered the car and Jungkook received a notification from Instagram.

@ y_____ggramin just posted a photo

Jungkook wanted to click but, Taehyung seeing the notification too.

" Who is that? And why you turn on the post notification on his/her instagram? "
Taehyung asked seriously.

" He is my friend's boyfriend..My friend was in coma and we don't talked to each others since last month cause we had a fight. I wanted to know how is he so..I updated about his coma things from this instagram account "