제34장 (CH.34)

" Bye uncle juhuk! Bye tatae! "
Look, Jiyoon friends with Taehyung.

They bid goobye to TaeKook. They spent by watching movie, playing, and crazy-ing. Especially, with Jiyoon. She laughed the whole day they spent.

Now, it was 10pm and Jiyoon need to sleep. She was full by eating pizzas that Yoongi bought. Jiyoon ate 3 slices and 1 half. She drank milk. Jimin did not want to give her juices or any drink that's no healthy.

" Baby, go to bed alright? "
Jimin brought Jiyoon upstairs as Jiyoon felt sleepy and she keep yawning.

Jimin sat beside Jiyoon and sing lullaby for her. Yoongi came to the room, said goodnight and kissed her forehead.

" Goodnight appa~ "
She yawned. Aww that's cute.

YoonMin went out as Jiyoon slept. Yoongi and Jimin went to their bed and cuddled.

" I wanna taste you baby "
Yoongi whispered

" Yah! Jiyoon might hear us "
Jimin whispered back but, more like yelling.

" Then, we do it slowly "

" no yoongi. Not this time "

" Fine..next time "
Yoongi groaned.

They cuddled and drifted to sleep by Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek saying sweet words.

" I love you baby, make sure I'm in your dream okay? "

" Love u too "

It was raining and thundering. 2 hours sleeping, YoonMin's door was knocked rapidly.

" Appa!!! "
Jiyoon screamed.

Jimin and Yoongi immediately woke up and opened the door revealed Jiyoon who was crying because of the thunder.

" Appa.. "
Jiyoon cried.

" Can Jiyoon sleep with you? "
Jiyoon asked

" Sure sweetie "
Yoongi wiped her tears and they three slept. Jiyoon in the middle.

YG - JY - JM

Yoongi and Jimin hugging Jiyoon and watched her sleeping peacefully. Jimin caressed Jiyoon's hair. Yoongi watched Jimin who smiling watching Jiyoon.

Then, Jimin caught Yoongi who was staring him. Jimin flicked Yoongi's forehead and whispered.

" stop staring you idiot "

Yoongi stick his tongue out and continue slept while hugging Jiyoon, so did Jimin.

Next Morning

" Appa! Wake up. Wake up! "
Jiyoon shakes Jimin and Jimin woke up.

( A/N : Just imagine Jiyoon wakes Jimin like how Anna wakes Elsa )

" Jiyoon-ah..you wake up early "
Jimin lifted Jiyoon and tickled her.

" Appa!! Stopp "
Jiyoon almost cried because of laughing a lot. Yoongi still sleeping. He needs to go to work now.

" Jiyoon-ah, wake up Yoongi appa until he wake up. I want to make breakfast "

" Ne appa "

Jimim get up and went downstairs. Jiyoon jumped on Yoongi and yelled at him.

" Appa!!! Ireona!! "
Jiyoon stood up and jumped on the bed.

Yep, Yoongi woke up and watched Jiyoon jumping on the bed with her messy hair.

" Jiyoon-ah "
Yoongi stopped Jiyoon from jumping.

" Appa! Min appa said you need to go work! "
She said cutely.

So Yoongi went to bathroom and showered.

Jiyoon went downstairs and searching Jimin.

" Min appa~~~ eodiseoyo? "

" Yeogi~ appa yeogi "
Jimin shouted from the kitchen.

Jimin finished cooking breakfast. As usual, pancakes and nope, not orange juice but, watermelon juice.

" And for you my princess, drink this milk okay? "

Jiyoon nodded and sat on the chair. Yeah, she reached the table not like at the restaurant yesterday. The table was too high for her.

" Appa..can I drink the watermelon juice? "

" No "

" Appa~~~ pleaseeee "
Jiyoon pleaded.

" No "

Then Yoongi went downstair and asked what's up. Jiyoon begging to Jimin that she wanted to drink the juice.

" Jimin..just give her a little "

" No! "
Jimin repeated what he said.

" Appa ~~ plish plishhhh "
Jiyoon pleaded again but more cute.

" Here Jiyoon, drinks appa's drink BUT, not too much okay? Min appa will mad at you "

" Yeay! "

" Yah! Min yoon gi "
Jimin death glared to him.

" Just a little okay..it's alright plus, it's a watermelon juice. Still healthy and good "

" But, huh. Fine "

So, Jiyoon drank a little.

" Okey that's enough "

" I want more~~ "
Jiyoon whined.

" See, yoongi. What you do now? "

" Just give her a glass. Trust me, it's okay "

Then Jimin did but he was a little bit disapointed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Did I just make the story more boring???!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM WRITING  ㅠㅠ  ㅠㅠ
* Sob *

I'm sorry if you guys don't like  ㅠㅠ
* bow 90° saying sorry *

I will make the EPILOGUE as soon as possible. I think the story is getting boring ㅠㅠ