I slapped the back of her head this time, "Yeah, yeah, I could be fun too, you know?" I hissed, then looked for Sungjae and Sooyoung since I haven't seen them since I got here. "Anyways, where are Sungjae and Sooyoung?"

"Oh, they're probably making out upstairs." She blurted out, then her eyes landed on her new dude. "Hey, you haven't met Jihyung!" She said, grabbing my wrist, and went nearer towards the dude sitting on the green sofa.

"Hey," I greeted coldly. I stared at his features, and I was not pleased. I don't like this dude's aura. He looked like someone who could break hearts easily. For sure, he and Yeri will be over by the weekend.

"Hey. Jihyung." He said, introducing himself confidently, and extending his hand for a shake, but I pretended not to see it.

"So, this is Areum, and this is Jihyung, my boyfriend!" Yeri said, introducing us to each other.

"Boyfriend? Since when? For like 30 minutes ago?" I glanced at her, judging her.

"No," She cooed. I looked down to her fingers when I saw her counting. "Maybe three or four hours ago?" And I just rolled my eyes again for the second time tonight. "Anyways, you haven't met his brother, Jisung."

I looked at the next guy on the sofa. I actually didn't notice a younger boy sitting on the sofa, just a few inches away from his brother. "Hey, kid." I greeted him with a welcoming tone in my voice.

"Hey." He said shortly and nicely. When that Jihyung stood up, I know what they were up to. I sat on the sofa as soon as he stood up. Hand in hand, Yeri and Jihyung told me they have to go somewhere and left which made me alone with this kid, Jisung.

"Your friend is such a hoe."
"Your brother looks like an asshole." We said together, watching those two walked away, disappearing from our sight.

"Yeah, he's an asshole." He confirmed.
"But my friend isn't technically hoe. She's just too desperate in finding a boyfriend." I told him, and he nodded as if he learned something from me.

We talked for a bit, and I just knew he'll be turning thirteen this year (after 3 hours, and even keeps insisting that he's a teen already, and not twelve anymore). He wanted to try drinking alcohol, so he could tell it to his friends, but he couldn't, since his brother's here.

And as a good noona, I told him we could drink (it'll be my first time as well). His brother was probably busy banging my friend, so he could drink and do whatever he wants. Plus, It'll be a new year a few hours later, I might as well change my boring personality, and be more fun.

Jisung and I grabbed some bottles of beers and started drinking up like it was the best thing we ever tasted. But it's not. It was too strong for me. I could feel and taste it in my throat. I looked at the younger boy, and saw he had already finished two bottles of his beer and already midway down to his third bottle.

I gasped and felt intimidated by the kid. I'm five years older than him and I couldn't even finish a bottle? Swiftly, I drunk the whole thing without thinking any second thoughts, and felt it going down to my throat strongly. I opened a new bottle and do the same thing all over again.

Minutes later, I started to feel dizzy after drinking five bottles of beers (make it five and a half. I was half way through my sixth bottle.). I didn't know what happen to the kid, but I felt like vomiting. I stood up, and felt the world collapsing over me. I run to the bathrooms, but they were all occupied by shitty fucking couples.