Final exams: Begin! ✔

Start from the beginning

Naruto seemed to gain a confidence boost because this encouragement. I smiled triumphantly. Naruto jutted his fist out at Neji. "People are always telling me that I just don't know when to give up!" He yelled, making hand signs for the Shadow Clone Jutsu again.

He made an army of clones. I couldn't even count how many copies were there. They all charged at Neji in a mob. However, Neji did some fancy moves and beat them all up, hitting their chakra points just like before.

"I told you it was pointless," Neji taunted. Naruto is NOT gonna stand for that... I thought.

Naruto smirked, looking up. "Oh yeah? And I told you it was a mistake to count me out!" He growled. Neji looked suprised.

Naruto attacked again, and Neji did his 'Rotation' jutsu. Naruto attacked again and again, and Neji used his 'Palms' jutsu thing. To be honest, I had no clue what he was doing. But it didn't look good on Naruto's part.

Naruto collapsed in a heap. "Don't you dare give up, Naruto!" I shouted. The proctor approached slowly, watching my brother. And then, Naruto slowly stood up.

"Impossible!" Neji exclaimed, obviously suprised by Naruto's actions.

Naruto laughed soflty. "I just don't know when to give up," he looked at Neji. Naruto started yelling at Neji about the match with Hinata. Neji growled and took off his headband, showing some strange mark on his forhead.

Neji started to explain his curse mark. You call THAT a curse mark? Boy, you have no idea! I scoffed mentally. Neji grew angrier and angrier as he explained his past and his mark.

Neji put his headband back on, glaring at my brother. "You don't know what it's like to be branded with a mark that sets you apart. A mark that can never be whiped away!" Neji seethed.

I scoffed. I think I have a feeling! I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh yeah... I know what thats like... Well? Big deal! Who cares! Man, you think you've got troubles?! You aren't the only special one around here!" Naruto shot back.

"Yeah Naruto, you show him!" I yelled. After that Neji and Naruto shot a few more words at each other, then Naruto closed his eyes and started to focus on something. Naruto put his hands up in a handsign, and started to scream.

The rocks and dirt around him flew away, and rings of red chakra surrounded him.  I felt a sudden lurch in my stomach and I gasped. I clutched my stomach as a nasuea feeling washed over me. "Kyuubi.... That's my chakra.... Weak little brother..." I heard Kyuumi growl from inside of me. I gasped.

Shikamaru looked over at me. "You alright, Naruko?" He asked. I shook my head and gagged, falling to my knees. Kyuumi! Quit it! Just... Stop it! I directed the thought towards her. She didn't stop, she kept pushing from within me. Someone grabbed my shoulder.

I looked up, and saw some random ANBU guy. I narrowed my eyes. "W-Who are yo-you?" I choked out.

"Trust me, I'll help" He said in a rather of a farmilir voice. Was that... Kabuto? Nah, I can't sense Kabuto's chakra here...

I nodded and he lead me up the stairs. I saw Hinata and Kiba up there too. Hinata didn't look like she was in good shape either. Akamaru saw me and barked. Kiba looked at me and grinned. "Hey, gorgeous," he flirted. I rolled my eyes, and coughed.

See what you did, Kyuumi? Now I can't see Naruto's fight! Not to mention I feel like shit! I growled at her. "Kehehehehe.... My bad, darling. I just want to get out of this GOD DAMN CAGE!" She roared back.

I sat down, and the strange ANBU placed his hands on my back and did some sort of medical ninjutsu. As I expected, it didn't work. It's not neccesarily a problem with me, it's Kyuumi's problem, which is just effecting me.

The ANBU tried again, and it didn't work. I lied and said, "I'm fine. Thanks." They nodded, and returned to helping Hinata. I coughed again, trying to avoid hacking more. "That brother of mine... He is made from my chakra..." Kyuumi snarled.

Soon enough, I found myself standing in front of her cage. "Kyuumi, what do you mean, 'he has your chakra'?" I asked. She chuckled. "Naruko, dear, it means he was made from me. I am the 10 tails, the bijuu of all bijuu's. All of the bijuu's are made from MY chakra, so of course, I want it back!" she snapped.

I shuddered, but nodded. "So... Why do you have to make me throw up?" I asked angrily. "It's not a good feeling, you know. You want your host to be at top health, right?" I snorted. Kyuumi chuckled from within her cage.

"Well, darling, it's only natural. If someone stole your chakra and used it, you'd want it back. And you would use mindless force to get it back. It only makes sense," she exlplained. I nodded.

"Well, goodnight, my dear Naruko," she hissed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Huh? What do you mea-" Then it all went dark.

Timeskip

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders roughly. "Hey! Naruko! Hurry up or you'll be disqualified!" I heard Shikamaru hiss.

I opened my eyes. "Ehhhhh?! Where's Kyuumi?" I asked suddenly. Shika sweatdropped. "Who?" He asked.

"Oh! Ah, uhhhhm, nobody! Forget I said anything!" I yelped.

"So who's fight did I miss?" I asked frantically. Shika sweatdropped. "Uhhh.... Everyones, actually.... Seriously, you're the last fight," he chuckled nervously. My eyes bulged. "What?! I missed them all?" I shrieked. He nodded. I pouted, standing up and dusting off my clothes.

"Oh wait... It's my turn, right?" I asked. Shikamaru nodded. "Finally!" I grinned. I went over and leaned over the balcony. I saw my opponent standing there impatiently.

She had long white hair, onyx eyes, pale skin, and wore a black crop-top shirt with fishnet underneath, black harem pants, black ninja sandals, and fishnet armwarmers. I jumped down into the arena.

The crowd shrieked with excitement. The proctor smirked. "Alright... Now let the match...."

"BEGIN!"

----------------------------------------------

Cliffhangers... I hate and love them <3

FAN.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

WATCH NARUTO.