Chapter 47: My Polaroids

Začít od začátku

Luna ParkSimon and Josh filmed a video whilst we were at Luna Park, which is a theme/adventure park on the Sydney Harbour

Luna Park
Simon and Josh filmed a video whilst we were at Luna Park, which is a theme/adventure park on the Sydney Harbour. It's on the opposite side to the Opera house, and on the other side of the bridge.  For a few hours, Tobi and I followed the two of them around with cameras, and helped them film their video, which was a pretty creative idea, and made their vlog more exciting. The rest of the guys did a little bit of vlogging here and there as well. Simon and I went on the Ferris wheel three times, and I probably would have gone more if Simon didn't decide otherwise. Ferris wheels have always been my favourite, and the Luna Park Ferris wheel has a particularly nice view from the top! And yes, we did kiss at the top. I promise that was his idea, not mine.

New Years EveWe spent New Years Eve at the harbour, where they let off fireworks from the middle of the water, and it was quite spectacular

New Years Eve
We spent New Years Eve at the harbour, where they let off fireworks from the middle of the water, and it was quite spectacular. JJ made up for not falling out of the boat earlier by falling in the water whilst he and Ethan were dancing to the music that was playing from the live band. We face timed Freya, Emily, Summer, and Ellie from my phone so we could do the count down together, although it wasn't New Year's for them yet, as they were all still in England. Oh, and Josh took that photo of Simon and I kissing with the fireworks. it's now my lock screen wallpaper.

Australia ZooOn January 2nd, we flew to Brisbane, and the day after we spent at Australia Zoo

Australia Zoo
On January 2nd, we flew to Brisbane, and the day after we spent at Australia Zoo. The zoo was an amazing experience. They have a whole bunch of animals on leads walking around with their keepers, and if you meet them then you can take photos with them, and pet them. Top left is a photo from the Crocodile show, the guy holds out the fish, or whatever it is, and the croc jumps up and grabs it from him. Top middle is a tiger cub we met walking around, it's keeper said it was about a year old, and it's name was Honey. That was the highlight for me. Top right and bottom left are photos from the front of the zoo. The guy holding the croc in top right is Steve Irwin, who used to own the zoo, but he died when a Stingray got him, which is really sad, but I guess he definitely had a fantastic life whilst it was still going! Bottom middle is Tobi and Simon at the croc arena, where they have a bunch of cool shows including crocodiles, (like the photo from top left) tigers, birds etc. and finally, bottom right is me feeding giraffes at the place where they let you do that. Check out how long its tongue is, it's kinda gross, but they're beautiful animals! They're standing in a big pit so people are tall enough to feed them.