Chapter four- Troubles

Hii. I'm very sorry, I haven't updated. My laptop broke so I'm using my phone:(

So, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes! :)

~~~~~~

-Louis pov-

Today, I was with the boys by myself.

Harry was at work till eight.

"No like this daddy!" Liam shouted shoving his plate away.

"Liam, this is waffles. You love waffles." I told him giving the plate back to him.

"No! Hate them!" Liam screamed.

"Liam James," I begun.

"Don't you ever raise your voice at me young man!" I scolded making him shrunk back.

Harry was the one who usually put them In timeouts. I was more of the 'softie'

"Now eat while I go get Zee." I said, walking upstairs leaving Liam and Niall alone.

"Zee, what's wrong baby?" I asked walking into his room seeing big fat tears rush down his face.

"L-left me!" Zayn sobbed making grabby hands for me.

"Oh, come on sweet pea." I cooed lifting him up and setting him on my hip.

"Never weave Zee gan" Zayn scolded sticking his head into my neck

I walked downstairs with him, seeing Niall and Liam not in the kitchen where I left them.

"Boys!" I shouted looking around fr them.

I seen them in the living room sprawled out across the floor, looking at the dancing characters on the screen.

"Don't ever scare me like that." I gasped shaking my head feeding Zayn then walking into the living room.

"Okay boys. Time to go clean up your rooms" I said switching the Telly off.

"We were watching that dadda!" Niall huffed.

"You can watch it after you clean." I told them firmly.

"Get up." I ordered they both stood and stomped upstairs.

"Those boys will be the death of me" I shook my head watching Zayn playing with his blocks.

My phone rang And it was Harry.

"Hi love!" Harry's deep voice rang through the mobile.

"Hi babe." I greeted my lips forming into a smile.

"How's everything going at the house?" Harry asked.

"Not well. They are being very tough today" I sighed.

"What's been going on?" Harry asked.

"Well, this morning Liam said he didn't like his waffles so he threw a massive fit, you know how I told the boys to clean up the other day? Well they didn't!" I shouted.

"I'll talk to them when I get home" Harry said.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"I have to go, I love you bye!" He yelled I Smiled and said, "I love you too bye!" Then he quickly hung up.

~~~

"You sit in timeout till I say to come out!" I yelled to Zayn who was sobbing in the naughty corner.

"Dada sowwy!" Zayn cried his shoulders shaking.

I ignored him and shook my head.

Zayn drew all over my walls.

All over my new fucking walls!

~~~~~

Harry came home at about 8:30 seeing Zayn sobbing loudly in the corner.

"What did he do?" Harry asked pointing over to the small boy in the naughty corner.

"He drew all over my fucking walls!" I yelled standing up and putting my hands on my hips.

"Babe, calm down. Look at Zayn" Harry looked heartbroken.

I looked over at Zayn and my heart shattered.

"Zayn. Baby, come here." I cooed opening my arms for him. He looked over and ran into my arms sobbing into my shoulder,

I whispered soothing things into his ear and felt his nappy wet.

"Let's change you bub." I said changing his nappy and putting him into a pair of pajamas walking downstairs with him, cuddling him and watching a film with him....

~~~~~~~

Next chapter will be a Christmas chapter! :)

Happy holidays!

Kisses and hugs! <3