Chapter Nine- This Or Us?

Really hope you guys like this chapter! x

~~~~~~

Louis' Pov-

Harry did make it past bootcamp and he was in the third week of the live shows. I made it to the first live show but not the other two. I had three kids to take care of. Harry was never home, always at hotels or working on song for the X-Factor.

I was quite sick of it, I bathe the children, feeds them, clothes them, sings them to sleep, wipes their tears I does everything while Harry was doing some silly television show.

"Dada?" Zayn questioned jumping up on his fathers' lap. "Yes baby?" I asked pressing a kiss to his temple.

"Where Baba he been gone for awhile!" Zayn put his hands up dramatically. "Baba is on the Telly, you know when you see him singing on the Telly?" I  smiled. "Yeah Dada I member." Zayn nodded. "Well when he come back?" Zayn asked. "I don't know Zayn. Hopefully soon." I sighed resting my chin on his head. "Yeah, hopefuwwy soon" Zayn nodded.

~~~~

"Daddy!" Niall screeched from his bedroom trying to pull his shirt over his head.

I groaned looking at the clock,

7:40

I lifted myself out of bed and rushed down to his room in just my sweats, "Daddy help!" Niall whined. "Niall hush! Your brothers are still sleeping!" I scolded sitting down on his bed putting him in the v line of my legs helping him put the shirt over his head. "Now why were you trying to get dressed hmm?" I asked pulling him onto my lap. "Wanna go see Papa," Niall laid his head on my shoulder. "Oh babe, we're going to see Daddy tonight." I smiled.

We're going to see Harry tonight at the live shows, we go every two weeks family is allowed back stage so we sit back there and watch.

"Really? I can't wait! I have to go tell Li-Li and Zee!" Niall squealed jumping off my lap and running down the hall. "Zee!" Niall ran through the door jumping on his bed. "Niall!" I whisper-shouted.

Zayn started crying loudly making grabby hands for me, "Come here bubba," I sighed glaring at Niall while lifting him into my arms letting him sob into my neck. "What's goin on?" Liam yawned rubbing his eyes his favorite plush toy clutched to his chest. "Nothing for you to worry about, come on babe." I reassured patting the bed. All three of them snuggled up to me as I started to speak, "Guess what boys?" I questioned with a big smile. "Well Ni already knows but we're going to see Papa tonight!" I shouted playfully with a smile. "Really? We get to see Papa!" Liam squealed hugging my torso. "Yes buddy," I patted his head. "I'm so 'cited!" Zayn cried out of joy.

"I know, now why don't we go get sleep." I smiled picking Zayn up and setting him on my hip. "Yeah tired." Niall mumbled sleepily against my leg. "Alright well lets go." I said picking him and setting him on my other hip as Liam followed.

"Can we sweep wif 'ou Dada?" Zayn yawned setting his head in my neck. "Sure bubba," I cooed kissing his cheek and walking into my room. "C'mon let all of us cuddle." I muttered to myself as Liam snuggled up to me.

~~~~~

"Dada up!" Zayn shouted jumping on the bed.

I groaned and saw the time,

11:45

"Oh fuck!" I shouted jumping up from the bed startling a sleeping Niall. "Dada bad wowd!" Zayn scolded. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Why're you rushing Daddy?" Liam asked as I pulled a white t-shirt over my head. "Because I'm supposed to meet Nana at noon. Do me a favor and go help Zee get dressed, his clothes are on the dresser please?" I begged running a hand through my hair. "Sure Daddy." Liam shrugged I smiled and pressed a kiss to his forehead as he walked off with Zayn holding his hand.

I rummaged through my closet, grabbing my black skinny jeans and slipping them on fixing my hair quickly seeing Niall still curled up into the blanket snoring heavily. "Baby, c'mon please wake up for Daddy you can sleep on the way to Nana's yeah?" I coaxed lifting him up. "Kay Daddy," Niall yawned as I walked into his room taking out a red t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans and a fresh pair of briefs helping Niall get changed quickly.

I walked into Zayn's room seeing him dressed in a white tee and a pair of jeans. "Thank you so much Li." I thanked Liam kissed his head. "Let's get you dressed now." I whispered as he walked across the hall taking his clothes out of his drawer and putting them on.

"You're becoming such a big boy." I smiled kissing his cheek and walking out with Zayn in my arms.

~~~~~~

I walked into my mums house smelling the sweet scent of a cinnamon candle and fresh baked cookies. "Lou? Is that you?" My mum asked walking into the room wiping her hands on a tea towel. "Yeah." I muttered bouncing Zayn in my arms. "My baby!" My mum cried pulling me into her warm hug. "I missed you." I whispered smelling her honey perfume. "I've missed you too darling." She smiled kissing my head. "And my other babies!" My mum clapped her hands together opening her arms for them to run in to. I put down a wiggling Zayn and watched the heart warming scene.

"Missed you Nana," Liam sniffled. "I missed you too! Your getting so big boys!" My mum cried squeezing them tighter. "Nana, can't breathe." Niall huffed over dramatically. My mum chuckled and let them go picking Zayn up and put him on her hip. "Guess what I made?" My mum asked ticking Zayn's side. "What?" Zayn asked cocking his head to the side. "I made cookies!" My mum exclaimed smiling bog. "Ooo! Can we have some?" I asked much like a child running into the kitchen. "Louis William!" My mum scolded slapping my hands as I tried to touch one of the cookies on the table.

"What?" I chuckled. "You can have some once the children get them." She rolled her eyes handing each one of them a cookie and a juice box. "Go watch the Telly for a bit." My mum said as the trio ran into the living room. "So, why were you late?" My mum asked stirring her tea. "Niall was up early and he woke Zayn up we went back to sleep and slept really late." I sighed sipping some of the tea my mum made. "Oh I see," She started, "So how's Harry?"

"He's good, he's living his dream. We're going to see him tonight." I informed her with a  small frown. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Its just, he's never home and he never calls or texts. I think fame is getting to his head." I sighed. "He cares about you Hun, he's just busy." My mum smiled reassuringly. "Yeah I hope he's just busy." I frowned sipping my tea....

~~~

Me and the boys sat back stage watching Harry sing and dance around. I smiled at Zayn who was jumping around getting excited. "You're so cute." I cooed.

"I know." Zayn kissed my cheek. I chuckled as his cockiness and seen Harry come off stage and snuggle the boys close. "Baba I was dancin!" Zayn squealed. "I know bubba." Harry smiled I picked Zayn up and went over to Cher. "What's up?" Cher asked. "Will you watch the boys for a bit? Me and Harry have to talk." I said as she nodded taking Zayn into her arms, Niall and Liam clinging to her legs.

Cher was like a aunt to the boys. They loved her.

"C'mon Harry." I glared grabbing his arm and pulling him into the dressing room. "What's wrong Lou!?" Harry shouted. "Why haven't you called or texted us? The kids have been missing you dearly!" I yelled. "Maybe its because I'm busy!" Harry screamed. "Oh yeah, 'busy'" I rolled my eyes. "What do you mean by that?" Harry asked crossing his arms. "I mean that you're probably fucking some bitch!" I yelled.

"Are you serious?" Harry asked. "Very serious!" I shouted. "Louis! I would never cheat on you! I'm working! This is my job now!" Harry yelled.  "You're pathetic." I retorted putting my hands on my hips. "I'm pathetic? You're the one who is in here screaming at me for something stupid!" Harry roared.

"Its either this or us. You're choice." I said.

"You mean the X-Factor or you and the boys?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"I'd pick my dream over you any day." Harry scowled walking out of the dressing room slamming the door behind him leaving me in tears...

~~~~

Hope this is long enough! (:

Vote.

Comment.

Share? c: