Chapter Eleven- Hospitals And Makeups.

Update! x

Important authors note at the end. xx

~~~~

"Harry's in the hospital you need to get down here fast"

Those words ran through Louis' mind.

Where was Harry?

Is he alright?

What did he do?

"C'mon boys we're gonna go see Papa yeah?" Louis reassured putting a encouraging smile on before zipping Niall's jacket up. "Baba! Baba!" Zayn squealed jumping up and down. "Ssh." Louis whispered scooping Zayn up and walking out with Liam following...

~~~~

Louis barged into the hospital and ran up to the front desk, "Hello Sir, can I help you?" The lady asked she was a little older. "Yes I'm here for my husband Harry Styles-Tomlinson." I panicked trying to watch Liam at the same time. "You can't go see him right now he's in with the doctors we'll call you when you're able to see him." The lady said. Louis nodded and took a deep breath before sitting down in a waiting chair with Zayn in his lap bouncing him slightly.

"Daddy m'tired of waiting." Liam whined cuddling against his arm.

It's been a little over an hour since they came and Louis was getting tired of waiting too but they had to be patient for Harry.

"I know baby, just wait a little more." Louis sighed

Liam groaned before playing with a button on Niall's jacket. "Stop Li! M'tired!" Niall huffed laying his head on the chair. "Wanna play with you Ni!" Liam cried. The boys were terribly tired.

"Both of you stop fighting before I take you to Nana's and you won't see Papa till he comes and gets you!" Louis scolded making them both slouch back. Louis closed my eyes feeling a bit guilty but he shrugged it off.

"Styles-Tomlinson family?" A voice called, Louis whipped his head around to look at the lady standing a couple feet from him.

"Yes!?" Louis whisper-shouted picking Zayn up and motioning for the other two boys to come with me.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Mallory, but you can call me Mrs. M," Doctor Mallory smiled. "Oh okay, um is Harry alright?" Louis questioned taking a deep shaky breath.

"Harry's fine, he did self-harm and bled a little more then needed to that caused him to black out, we had to call his Mum in to give him a bit of blood, but he's awake now and doing well." Mrs. M reassured with a big smile. "Thank you so much," Louis breathed out of relief. "Can we see him now?" Louis asked and Mrs. M nodded. "Right down there room 246."

Louis nodded and dragged his three boys along with him slowly walking into the room seeing Anne sitting there holding his hand tightly.

"Louis?" Harry croaked.

"Baba!" Zayn cried running over to him as well as the other two. 

"I missed you boys so much," Harry snuggled into the three younger lads. 

"Alright boys, why don't we go outside and go get some sweets!" Anne exclaimed as the trio nodded and walked out with her.

"Harry, I'm sorry for being so selfish and immature, I know its your dream. I'm sorry you can live it. I'll deal with it. Please don't leave me and the boys. They need you, I need you." Louis cried.

"Louis, you listen to me and listen good, I'm not going anywhere and no you don't need to be sorry. I shouldn't have said my dream was more important than you. Hell, I would give up my life for you and those three boys out there. You mean the world to me Louis. I would never leave you or the boys, you understand me?" Harry poured his heart out in that little speech. Harry was terrible at giving speeches.

"Oh Harry!" Louis cried cuddling him tightly. "So do you still love me?" Harry asked kissing his neck.

"I will always love you." Louis smiled before kissing Harry once again...

~~~~

Short chapter I know! But I've been fairly good with you on these long chapters so please give me a break! Not that you guys will complain or anything. :)

I do need to address something though, I'm not going to update Saturday or Sunday. I'm very busy, I'm taking my Mum shopping and spending time with the family, we're planning to go on a Holiday to America so we're really busy with that.  I'm trying my best believe me! xx

Update will be tomorrow then another one on Monday. xx