Chapter Seven- First Day Of School And News.

Louis sat on the couch with a sniffling Zayn.
"Why is Zee sad daddy?" Niall asked rubbing his younger brothers' back.
"He's just a little ill." Louis frowned. "I hope I don't get Ill! I need to get ready for school!" Liam exclaimed. Louis chuckled and shook his head.
"Ssh. It's alright Zee, we all get ill. Ssh Ni's here I'll be here ssh." Niall soothed wrapping his baby brother in a big cuddle.
"I wanna cuddle too!" Liam whined squirming his way in between Niall and Zayn.
"One big cuddle." Louis smiled. "Nu uh." Niall crossed his arms over his chest. "And why not?" Louis asked with a small smile. "Because Papa is not here." Niall frowned. "Oh babe, Papa is at work. He'll be home soon." Louis reassured.
Louis looked at the clock and it was eight thirty Harry was supposed to be home a hour ago.
Harry is never late he was always on Time and a little early sometimes Louis was growing worried.
Louis put Zayn on the couch and said, "boys why don't you watch the Telly I'm going to go heat up Papa's dinner"
As soon as he was in the kitchen he pulled his phone out and dialed Harry's number.
"Hello?" Harry's deep voice rang.
"Hi babe!" Louis sang smiling to himself as soon as he heard Harry's voice.
"Hi baby, sorry I'm late. I'll be home in fifteen minutes." Harry said.
"Okay, I've just heated up your dinner. The kids already ate I just have to bath them then put them to bed." Louis said running a hand through his hair.
"Alright bye babe I'll be home soon I love you." Harry's cheery voice said.
"I love you too." Louis smiled hanging up and slipping his phone into his back pocket walking back to make his husbands dinner.
"I'm home!" Harry shouted Niall and Liam ran to Harry and clung to his legs.
Harry cocked his head to the side, he was obviously confused. Zayn always used to run and cling to his legs raising his arms wanting to be cuddled he would say, "baba wan up you been gone all day!" There was no doubt that
Zayn was a "daddy's boy" he did everything with Zayn he got up with him In the middle of the night, he changed his nappies, he fed him he did everything with Zayn.
"Icky Baba," Zayn cried making grabby hands for Harry.
"Oh my baby," Harry frowned walking over to Zayn and picking him up holding him close whispering reassuring things in his ear.
"You want to go to sleep babe?" Harry asked Zayn who was about to drift off right there.
"Harry! He needs his bath!" Louis Said firmly. "He can get one tomorrow my baby boy feels icky" Harry bounced him up and down.
"Fine. Come on boys lets go get a bath." Louis said holding his hands out for Niall and Liam to grab.
"Let's get to bed." Harry grinned walking up the stairs laying Zayn down handing him Tom his plush toy.
"Wuv 'ou Baba" Zayn whispered. "I love you too baby." Harry cooed kissing his head before leaving and seeing Niall all tucked in bed. "Good night sweetie" Harry mumbled kissing his cheek. "Night-Night Papa, I love you." Niall yawned. "Night Ni. I love you too." Harry smiled before flicking the light off and walking out of the room.
Then Harry walked into Liam's room seeing Louis going through his closet.
"What're you two doing?" Harry asked putting his hands on his hips. "We're picking out my outfit for school Papa!" Liam squealed jumping up and down.
"Are you excited?" Harry asked pulling Liam on his lap. "I'm so 'cited!" Liam squealed.
"Here Li." Louis sighed setting a red shirt and a pair of trousers on Liam's dresser.
"Get in bed you." Harry smiled patting his bum softly. "Kay papa!" Liam whisper shouted curling into his pillow. "I love you sweetheart." Harry cooed kissing his head. "Love you too Papa," Liam yawned. "I love you Li, don't grow up please. Don't you wanna stay home with daddy?" Louis asked running his hand through Liam's hair. "No Daddy, Liam want to go to school." Liam said and Louis sniffled and nodded.
"Love you buddy." Louis muttered before shutting the light off and walking out.
Louis walked into his and Harry room falling into his embrace. "He's growing up so fast!" Louis wailed. "Oh babe, he will grow up its alright yeah, it's alright." Harry reassured before falling asleep with Louis curled into his chest. ••
Morning came too fast for Louis.
They already ate and got Liam ready now they were all outside waiting for Liam's bus.
"I love you Li! Be good Papa and Daddy love you!" Louis kissed his face once more and waved as Liam got onto the bus waving to his daddy.
"He's gone Harry! Next he's going to go to college!" Louis cried.
"It's fine babe," Harry chuckled as they entered the house Niall and Zayn was still passed out in Harry's arms.
Harry laid them down and went into the kitchen to talk to his husband.
"Lou, I have something to tell you." Harry bit his lip.
"What's up Haz?" Louis asked wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

"I'm signed up for the X Factor and I'm leaving for London in two days."
..
••
Cliffhanger!
I'll update in a couple days bye my lovies! xx