Chapter Thirteen- Never Grow Up.

Hii everyone (: Sorry for the late update, I've been planning my Holiday. I'm going to Dallas xx

Check out Family Ties? It's a family story like this one, and my Ziall M-Preg story please? (:

By the way, this will be Zayn's Birthday. (:

xx

~~

Harry sat on the couch with Niall in his lap watching him snore loudly, "Want you." Zayn whined, hitting Harry's leg. "Go play Niall is feeling icky bub." Harry frowned. "Ni icky?" Zayn asked tilting his head to the  side. "Yeah Niall is feeling a bit icky," Harry nodded watching Zayn frown and jump up on the couch wrapping his arms around his older brothers' neck.

"Wuv 'ou Ni. Zee help Ni feel better." Zayn smiled, rubbing his brothers back. Harry smiled and pressed a kiss to Zayn's head. "You're such a good boy Zee."

"I know," Zayn nodded sticking his head in the crook of Niall's neck. "You excited about your Birthday tomorrow?" Harry asked. "Yeah but Ni has to feel better for Birthday party!" Zayn exclaimed. "He'll feel better, I promise." Harry promised, with a small smile.

Louis walked in the door with party decorations in his hands and Liam by his side. "Papa!" Liam squealed. "Sssh, Ni sleep!" Zayn scolded pushing his older brother away slightly. Liam frowned and backed away. "It's okay babe, come on and help me with the decorations." Louis gave Liam a reassuring smile and walked into the kitchen.

"Don't like Li sometimes," Zayn pouted, "Why not?" Harry asked, he always knew Zayn and Liam didn't get along well because Niall was Zayn's and only Zayn's.

"He try and take Ni away from Zee!" Zayn huffed. "Oh babe, he would never take Niall away from you. He wants someone to play with too." Harry chuckled brushing curls out of his face. "But no like when he take Ni way." Zayn huffed. "I know, but Liam is your brother too so you have to share." Harry smiled kissing Zayn's temple.

~~

"Happy Biwfday to me!" Zayn squealed, jumping on the bed. "Happy Birthday!" Louis exclaimed wrapping Zayn in his arms.

"Fun day wight Papa?" Zayn questioned. "Yes Zee, fun day." Harry nodded kissing Zayn's cheek. "So 'cited," Zayn squealed as he saw Liam and Niall rubbing their eyes. "Feeling better honey?" Harry asked lifting Niall up on his hip. "Feel better want cake." Niall said yawning. "Alright then let's go eat." Louis smiled lifting Zayn up also.

~~~

Louis and Harry fed and bathed all three boys, now they were setting the party decorations up. "Harry this fucking balloon is not staying!" Louis shouted. "Bad wowd!" Zayn gasped. "Sorry babe Daddy is just a bit frustrated." Louis apologized hugging Zayn close. "Its kay, no bad wowds!" Zayn scolded.

~~

"Mum!" Louis cried, pulling her into his tight embrace. "Hi sweetie, I've missed you." She said her words muffled into his shoulder. "I've missed you too! Oh my god I have to show you what we did with Niall's room since the last time you were here, it's beautiful. It's green and it has little animals and-" Louis rambled. "Louis, say hi to your sisters!" Johannah shouted. "Oh yeah," Louis chuckled hugging Lottie and Fizzy close to him. "What about us?" Daisy asked. "Come on over here!" Louis shouted playfully cuddling them all close.

"We all missed you." Fizzy sniffled pulling away from his embrace. "I missed you guys too," Louis said as the door bell rang again.

"Mum!" Harry cried opening the door up seeing Anne standing there with her long black hair flowing with Gemma by her side. "Hi sweetness, come here give Mummy a hug." Anne smiled cuddling Harry close. "Yeah give Mummy a hug," Gemma teased hugging Harry. "Oh shut it you!" Harry shouted playfully. Gemma rolled her eyes and shrugged her coat off.

"I missed my grandchildren, Louis never brings them down and when he does it's only for a couple hours!" Johannah yelled holding the three of them close. "Same with Harry, he just wants me to watch them. Never comes and has a normal conversation with his Mum." Anne rolled her eyes glaring at Harry.

Harry shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen with everyone following. "Everyone is talking about you at school Harry. Why'd you leave? Must have been very foolish," Lottie chuckled smoothing her blouse down. "Lottie, shut it." Johannah warned sitting down at the table. Lottie shrugged and sat down by Fizzy obviously confused. "Let's just eat yeah?" Louis said setting paper plates on the table. "I wonder what this cake is going to taste like," Gemma snorted. "Oh shut up Gem, Harry's a good cook. Most of the time." Anne laughed. Harry glared and put slices of cake on their families plates then sitting down himself to eat.

"But really Harry why did you leave the X-Factor? You were excellent." Lottie said cutting up a piece of cake. "Lottie drop it!" Johannah shouted. Lottie shrugged and kept eating her cake. "Why don't we go open up presents now yeah Zee?" Louis suggested wiping Zayn's mouth and setting him on his hip.

~~

They were all sat around Zayn as he ripped open presents from each and everyone of them.

"Me wove evewything!" Zayn exclaimed throwing his arms around Anne's neck. "We love that you love everything, now why don't you go give Nana a hug yeah?" Anne smiled, motioning Zayn over to Johannah.

Zayn gave them all cuddles even his brothers. "We had a fun time Lou, maybe we could do this for Harry's Birthday." Johannah said cuddling Louis before she walked out the door with her four children.

Everyone was gone and Harry and Louis were upstairs with Zayn putting him to bed. "I can't believe you are three." Louis cried wiping the tears of his cheeks.

"Sing," Zayn ordered.

"Okay, okay." Louis chuckled,

Your little hands wrapped around my finger and it's so quiet in the world tonight your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming so I tuck you on turn on your favorite nightlight to you everything's funny, you got nothing to regret I'd give all I have honey, if you could stay like that. Oh darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up just stay this little.

Soft snores soon filled the room, Louis smiled and kissed Zayn's head and walked out with Harry.

~~~

"Big day eh?" Harry laughed falling back onto the sofa. "Yeah, I'm really tired." Louis yawned collapsing onto Harry's chest. "Awe is the poor baby tired?" Harry joked. "Yes I am tired," Louis snorted.

*knock* *Knock*

They heard, "Wonder who that is." Harry hummed, standing up and answering the door.

A man stood there with grey hair and a trimmed mustache. "Hello may I help you?" Harry asked. "Um no, I just came here to see my son." The man smirked, "What's your name?" Harry asked confused.

"I'm Geoff Payne."

~~

Ooo cliffhanger! :( I'll update in a couple days.

Check out my other stories?

I have one just like this one and a Ziall M-Preg one. (:

And please, please, please, comment to let me know how I'm doing! xx

Vote.

Comment.

Share? c: