Chapter Ten- Is He Alright?

Hiii c:

*May cause tears or trigger thoughts of suicide or selfharm*

Update! x

~~~~~

Louis stood blankly tears racing down his cheeks at a fast pace as he stood and stared at the door.

He can't believe the love of his life, his husband his sunshine said that to him..

The words replayed in his head like a broken record.

"I'd pick my dream over you any day"

Louis sniffled and wiped his tears up staying strong for his boys. "I'll be okay, we'll be okay." Louis whispered to himself walking out to go get his boys.

~~~

"Dada where Baba?" Zayn questioned looking up at Louis with his big chocolate eyes. "He's gone bubba," Louis mumbled tears shining in his eyes. "No cry Dada, Baba come back. Baba always come back" Zayn reassured climbing up on his Dad's lap. "Not this time buddy." Louis sniffled cuddling his youngest son close.

~~~~

It's a week later and Harry hasn't called, texted, or even wrote a damn letter! Louis was heartbroken. His Harry left him...

He actually chuckled at the first time they ever kissed...

Flashback:

It was a cold rainy day in England the wind blowing harshly in Harry's face, he couldn't wait to go see his boyfriend Louis.

Louis and him had been dating for weeks now, he was going to surprise him with a bunch of roses.

Harry walked up to Louis' door knocking loudly shivering as wind hit his body.

"Harry? Is that you?" Louis' croaked, walking outside his eyes red and puffy.

"Boo? Have you been crying? What's wrong?" Harry asked his face was full of worry. "Its just me Mum, she was in a car accident earlier today with my younger sisters." Louis cried collapsing onto Harry's body. "Oh baby, I'm sure they're alright. Your Mum is a trooper." Harry chuckled running his hand through Louis' hair.

"No it won't be alright! You don't understand!" Louis yelled his fists curled into Harry's shirt. "What do you mean babe?" Harry asked kissing his forehead. "You're wealthy! You have money! You could pay for your Mum's medical bills but I can't! We're barely getting by Harry!" Louis shouted shoving Harry away from him.

"So you're calling me snobbish?" Harry questioned. "I suppose I am," Louis sniffled. "Louis quit, you're just upset because of your Mum! She'll be fine for fuck sakes!" Harry screamed getting quite upset with Louis. Louis cried harder at Harry's harshness. "Oh baby no, I didn't mean it ssh. Ssh, it's alright your mum we'll call her and make sure she's fine yeah? I'm sorry." Harry frowned as Louis sobbed uncontrollably in his chest.

"You didn't mean it?" Louis sniffled looking up at Harry. "No ssh. I didn't mean it I promise ssh." Harry whispered trying to hush the shaken up boy.

"Harry, I'm sor-" Louis was cut off by Harry's lips smashing against his.

"That was fucking great," Louis breathed out clinging to Harry's waist kissing him once again just to feel his lips again.

End of flashback:

Louis cried harder at the memory, he clutched a pillow to his chest and sobbed into it. He missed Harry. He missed his lips, he missed his scent, he missed his curls, he missed the way Harry would whisper soothing things into his ear.

He missed all of it.

But Harry didn't want him. Harry wanted his dream and Louis should of understood that. But he didn't because he's selfish and he wanted Harry to himself.

"Daddy? Are you crying?" Liam asked crawling into Louis' lap. "No baby," Louis smiled wiping his remaining tears away. "Yes you were I saw you," Liam retorted. "Okay, maybe I was but it was over something foolish now what did you want honey?" Louis asked pressing a kiss to his temple. "Niall won't stop crying for Papa." Liam sighed like he was a parent dealing with a fussy baby.

"Is that why you were crying Daddy? Because of Papa?" Liam added before Louis swooped him up and walked up the stairs. "No," Louis replied seeing Niall in his bed thrashing around screaming the name, "Papa"

"Baby, Baby, ssh Papa isn't here right now ssh." Louis soothed picking the blond boy up. "Papa! Papa! Want Papa!" Niall screamed tears falling heavily down his face. "What wrong?" Zayn whispered to Liam. Liam just shrugged and pulled his younger brother into a tight cuddle.

Niall finally stopped his tantrum as Louis' comforted him. "You alright now?" Louis asked and Niall nodded curling into his chest.

~~~~~~~

Harry Styles, laid in his bed thinking of all the things he said to Louis..

Louis,

Niall

Zayn

and Liam ran through Harry's mind he hurt his whole family.

Louis would never forgive him.

Thoughts started racing through Harry's mind..

He fucked up everything.

Everything.

Harry jumped out of bed, and ran to the toilets and started crying hardly.

Louis would never take him back.

Louis had been taking care of those kids all alone.

He did nothing except be on a silly Television show.

He hated himself.

He hated everybody.

Why did he say that?

Harry clutched onto the sink before taking a deep breath and grabbing his razor slowly running the blade against his wrist watching the blood trail down his wrist.

He felt slightly dizzy like something was going to happen. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and pressed 999 shaking like a leaf.

He told them the address and they said they'd be there in a moment.

"I love you Louis," Harry whispered before passing out on the floor.

~~~~~~

Louis stood with a sleeping Niall in his arms, rocking him slowly pressing small kisses to his head when he would whine.

Niall had been clingy all day after his recent tantrum.

"Daddy! The phone is ringing!" Liam screamed from downstairs startling Niall making him cry out. "Sssh bubba, ssh." Louis whispered bouncing him gently.

Louis walked down the stairs with Niall in his arms he grabbed the ringing phone and answered it quickly.

"Hello?" Louis sighed.

"Hello? Is this Louis Styles-Tomlinson? Harry Styles-Tomlinson's husband?" The lady asked.

"Yes why're you asking?" I questioned slightly worried.

"Harry's in the hospital we need you to get down here fast"

~~~

If you guys are thinking about suicide, self-harm or anything like that please inbox me! I'm one click away I answer all inboxes. c:

Vote.

Comment.

Share? c: