(7) New Guy Next Door. Why Does He Have Fangs?!

Hey everyone! This week has been crazy but I am very please with the way this chapter came out. I just wanted to give a couple of shoutouts and thank everyone who messaged me with their theories. The first one is to macncheese who was the closest in guessing what happend next. And a very very very special thank you to MissTJ who has helped me a lot in writing this chapter :D

Just a heads up this chapter is all Danny and Ara! :D But I will be including the whole gang in the next one.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to one of my favorite bands: Owl City

Soooo the song list (sorry I didn't include youtube links this time but I will add them in later):

1. The Saltwater Room- Owl City

2. Vanilla Twilight- Owl City

3. Meteor Shower- Owl City

4. it had to be you- Motion City Soundtrack

Please vote, comment and message me. I love all three because that way I know you are enjoying thw story. I hope you like it!

Okay....Now what? I thought.

I looked around at parking garage. I can't believe he didn't stay, I thought for sure he would. I made my way back to the emergency entrance. I guess I would be going home with Amy and Andy after all. All of a sudden my stomach started to tingle and it felt like I had a bad case of the butterflies. I knew that someone was watching me. I snapped back trying to see who it was and my locked on a silver Mercedes parked a little ways from the entrance of the visitor's parking lot.

I definitely know that car. It's Danny's! He did wait for me! But if that mystery car really does belong to Danny, where was he? I scanned my surroundings trying to find Danny and then I saw it: a gray hoodie sitting beside one of the plastic benches in front of me. Leave it to Danny to sit on the floor instead of the bench.

Well it's now or never. I gathered, or tried to gather my courage, and stomped over to the benches. There was no way I was going to sit on the cold ground so I opted to sit on the bench. I looked down at the hoodie but Danny didn't look up.

I breathed a sigh and got my speech started before I lost the nerve to speak to him:

"Hey Danny"

Nothing, he didn't even turn his head. Joy. The silent treatment.

"Okay, well I, er, I wanted to say that I am very, deeply, truly, sorry. You might not believe me but I never snap at people like that. I don't even know why I did that. I never wanted to push you away, that's the last thing I wanted to do. Trust me. It's just; we were having such a good time tonight. And earlier before the doctor came we were having a moment, at least I thought we were. I really like you and I don't know, I am not a very emotional person, so I got scared. And..."

"Do you always ramble like that when you're nervous?" asked a voice from behind.

"Aaaaaah!" I jumped up out of the bench and whole-heartedly scram like a little girl

I looked to see the source of the voice and saw Danny doubled over with laughter.

I ran over to him. "Oh my... Danny you jerk!" I started smacking him on the shoulder. I don't get how he thought that was funny but my attempts at hitting him got him started again he looked like he was about to cry from how hard he was laughing.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I surrender" and he put his hands up as if I was going to arrest him. "I am so sorry, but I honestly couldn't help myself. I saw you walking and looking around and I had to see what you were going to do, so I hid."