Break the Walls (Pete's POV)

Well, this is it. Patrick is gone. Who knows what those fucking cunts are going to do to him... I couldn't even handle what they were doing to Emily and Dallon, but my love, my husband, my best friend? That's where I draw the line.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but when I fucking find you, you're going to wish I hadn't! If you do anything as lay a finger on my husband, I will fucking end you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "You're a low-life son of a bitch! You'd better tell us where the hell you're keeping the three of them!"
"Haha, I'm scared," the voice said.
"Pete! Help!" we all heard Patrick scream in the background.
"Shut up back there! Or else you'll get it again!" the voice said.
"It?" I asked. "Don't you fucking touch him, I swear to god!"
"Yes it," the voice said as it laughed. "Go on boys."
"No! Don't come near me! No! Pete! Help! No!" Patrick shouted. "Ow! Please!"
"What are you fucking doing to him?!" I screamed.
"Just teaching him a lesson," the voice said, a little cockiness in its voice.
"Don't touch him," Joe said.
"Don't fucking hurt him," Andy said.
"Aww Patrick, your little friends are teaming up. That's so cute," the voice said.
"G-Guys, h-help," Patrick said weakly.

After that, the voice didn't speak anymore... It left all of us there alone with our feelings and thoughts.

"This is fucking ridiculous," I said.
"I agree," Charlie said.
"We've got to search more places than just the main floor," Spencer said.
"He's right. I don't think the person or people behind this would be stupid enough to hide them on the main floor," Joe said.
"Isn't there and attic or upstairs to this place?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, I think so," Brendon said.
"That's a good place to start," Tyler said.
"Lets go," Josh said.

I nodded at all of them and then we all ran to a different room in the back of the building. That's where we all thought the stairs might be or something.

"Guys, they're not back here!" I said.
"God dammit," Joe said.
"We have to split up again. We'll cover more ground like last time," Andy said.

This time, all of us went our separate ways in different directions. We were doing anything in order to cover more ground and find the ones we loved.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I turned a corner and fell.
"Do you really care about Emily and Patrick that much? I mean come on, Emily practically hates you and do you really believe that Patrick loves you? So much to learn, Peter," someone said as they appeared in front of me.
"Why the hell are you doing this?!" I shouted as I stared at them.

Whoever this person was, they were standing there, looking creepier than ever. As I was studying him, the lights started flickering, obstructing my view of the person a little bit. I could still make out that they were wearing a black ski mask and a baggy black hoodie. They had their hands behind their back and I knew they were holding something...

"Oh Pete, you've so much to learn..." they said.

They started walking towards me slowly, so I tried to get up and run away, but that didn't exactly work.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain as I fell back to the ground.
"Can't walk, can you?" the person asked.

I didn't answer, I just grabbed my ankle and pulled myself along the floor with my other hand. I kept looking behind me and the person was getting closer and closer, which didn't surprise me since I wasn't going very fast.

"So many lessons will need to be taught," they said as try removed their hands from behind their back.

I finally was able to see what they had... The person was gripping a cleaver in their hand as they picked up the pace and ran after me.

"How much blood will you shed to stay alive?" they asked as they caught up to me.
"No!" I screamed, then nothing but black.