Boom Boom Pow (Patrick's POV)

"Ok, Andy, just sit there and I'll let you know if I need your help. God, I'm glad I've had training for his shit," Charlie said.

I still wasn't awake, but I could feel Charlie, I assumed anyway, loosening my shirt and pants, and no, not like that. It just helps with breathing and cooling down. After that, I felt him and possibly Andy start fanning me to cool me down. The next thing I remember was instantly jolting awake, but still feeling really dizzy.

"Guys! He's awake!" Charlie shouted, which hurt my head a little.

"Thank god," Pete said.

"Come on," I heard Joe say.

I was kind of sitting up, mostly just holding myself up with my elbows. As my vision returned, I saw Joe and Pete, but Pete looked terrified.

"P-Pete?" I asked.

"I'm right here, baby," Pete said as he kneeled down next to me and took my hand.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"Well, none of us really know, to be honest, but we think you got overheated from wearing what you were wearing and then passed out," Pete said.

"Oh," I said. "Are you ok? You seem panicked or something."

"He just had a mini panic attack," Joe said. "He's ok now though."

"I'm sorry I scared you," I said.

"Baby, it's not your fault," Pete said as he hugged me. "I was just worried."

"I know, but I'm sorry," I said.

"Baby, stop," Pete said as he chuckled.

"Anyway, I'll go alert the workers that you guys will be taking a little bit longer break so Patrick can calm down and get himself composed," Charlie said as he started to walk away.

As Charlie walked away, Pete helped me up and walked me over to one of the chairs, where I instantly plopped down. Pete sat next to me and took my hand again. Joe and Andy went by Panic! and Tyler and Josh, along with other stagehands.

"Hey, any sign of Emily and Gerard yet?" I asked.

"I don't think so," Pete said as he frowned.

"What the hell has gotten into her?" I asked.

"Great question," he said as he chuckled just a little. "I think I'm going to have the guys look for them while we're onstage performing again. We've got to find them before we leave."

"Good idea," I said.

After another half hour, and after feeling terrible about keeping the crowd waiting longer than they should have, I finally felt well enough to get back up and play. Hopefully things will be ok now...